The CIM question

I get it ladies, I really do. It's nasty, it tastes bad etc..

I got a vasectomy, for personal reasons, 2 years ago. One side effect has been a huge reduction in discharge, ie smaller loads. That coupled with a strong masturbation habit has left me somewhat, but not altogether dry.

I do understand this is not normally the case, but spit? I am by no means complaining. My Dad always said if a woman gives you that courtesy, better to not pick nits.

Just a question.
I spit !! Only if I really horny ill take the whole load. That's just me!!!
Lmao
Interesting. I haven't had a noticeable decrease in "puddle" after getting fixed myself, but since women cum in all degrees of wetness, it makes sense guys have different levels too.

I've tasted me. Can't say I'll be ordering a mug of it anytime soon. I'm sure it all depends on the mood/moment, but I'm not offended if they spit. Now, if they don't spit...I demand a dfk right after and the mood doesn't change for long...because that is so damn hot.
Now, if they don't spit...I demand a dfk right after and the mood doesn't change for long...because that is so damn hot. Originally Posted by Mr.daddio
So does the mood change later when it starts to dawn on you that it probably happened right before you got there too ?
  • Netx9
  • 05-08-2013, 06:52 AM
So does the mood change later when it starts to dawn on you that it probably happened right before you got there too ? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Damn Rick!!

(Fantasy balloon POPPING sound)
So does the mood change later when it starts to dawn on you that it probably happened right before you got there too ? Originally Posted by rockerrick

I think that you just caused a surge in being the First of the Day.
Well I'm not fixed but I have noticed diminishing returns with age and the 2nd pop is almost nothing. Most ladies like it that way. Lol
RR, that is when you say this to yourself...

" This body is an AMUSEMENT PARK... "

AND ENJOY THE RIDE!!!

;-)
Hahahaha , I always treat my body as an Abusement Park !
  • Netx9
  • 05-08-2013, 11:20 AM
Hahahaha , I always treat my body as an Abusement Park ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
tilt-a-whirl! Hold on with 2 hands, YEE HAAA

I think that you just caused a surge in being the First of the Day. Originally Posted by JJ
As I recently found out, being the first up to bat does not guarantee much, especially if she has an SO.
I get it ladies, I really do. It's nasty, it tastes bad etc..

I got a vasectomy, for personal reasons, 2 years ago. One side effect has been a huge reduction in discharge, ie smaller loads. That coupled with a strong masturbation habit has left me somewhat, but not altogether dry.

I do understand this is not normally the case, but spit? I am by no means complaining. My Dad always said if a woman gives you that courtesy, better to not pick nits.

Just a question. Originally Posted by nerdy123
Sir Nerdy123...

While there is no RIGHT or WRONG when it comes to sensual pleasures... I can honestly say... that I truly LOVE to SWALLOW... I don't know... it has always been a huge turn on for me... and I usually, get this huge grin on my face!! Which I have been told... makes me look like the KITTY CAT... that just ATE THE CANARY!!

Your naughty slave,

Guinevere
Sir Nerdy123...

While there is no RIGHT or WRONG when it comes to sensual pleasures... I can honestly say... that I truly LOVE to SWALLOW... I don't know... it has always been a huge turn on for me... and I usually, get this huge grin on my face!! Which I have been told... makes me look like the KITTY CAT... that just ATE THE CANARY!!

Your naughty slave,

Guinevere Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Wow what a visual the grin and the Kitty Cat..............
Sir Nerdy123...

Your naughty slave,

Guinevere Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere

Damn it woman. Look at the mess you made. Come clean me up!!
Ive never really understood the whole CIM thing. Its like I think to myself: "does semen sound appetizing?" and I think "hell no!". So why would I make a provide taste my splooge? But than again, I like never finish, so in my case it doesn't really matter.