Some guy just got his 500th okay on P411

• EDM
  • 05-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Please discuss.
I wonder how long it took him to get the 500 ok's, in addition I wonder how many of the Provider's are still around on his ok list.
Exactly how long has p411 been around?
I would have to say that this guy is someone who enjoys life to fullest!
Spends all his money on wine, women and song. The rest he wasted.
Is that the guy from A town? A provider was telling me about some guy would have some times two to three a day and would get Irritated if he did not get a okay quickly. Some girls won't see him because of that number. That is why I don't hand my ok's out like candy. I don't want them to think I am a slut.
Aw, shit. I TOLD them I didn't want publicity!
Dam some guys have been buzy
... That is why I don't hand my ok's out like candy. I don't want them to think I am a slut. Originally Posted by Salsa man
Salsa man, you're a slut. I distinctly remember having drinks at the bar and no woman would/could walk past without grinding on you. And you just kept smiling for the next one in line. Yep, a slut.

Regarding the dude with the 500 OK's, I wonder how many of those were doubles, triples, etc. vs. one on one's?
P411 has been around since at least 2002.
He is a hobbyist from Dallas. I've heard stories of providers turning down guys because of too many ok's.
Salsa man, you're a slut. I distinctly remember having drinks at the bar and no woman would/could walk past without grinding on you. And you just kept smiling for the next one in line. Yep, a slut.

Regarding the dude with the 500 OK's, I wonder how many of those were doubles, triples, etc. vs. one on one's? Originally Posted by Rover14
Did you notice Salsa's avatar? It's self explanatory hehe(:

500 okay's? Dang, Whatever makes you happy hehe(:
Hell I know of a couple of providers that have given more than 800 OKs

I know who youre talkin about and yea -- he fucks for a living -- LOL
Salsa man, you're a slut. I distinctly remember having drinks at the bar and no woman would/could walk past without grinding on you. And you just kept smiling for the next one in line. Yep, a slut. Originally Posted by Rover14
We were having good conversation and solving world problems if I recall. I will let you in on a little secret the reason why they're so drawn to me. It's not because of my sex appeal, it is because I keep my pockets full of catnip. Those kitties get restless with catnip.

I love that little kitty named Karla.
500 OMG, I'm not sure why they thought it should be a public announcement ..., but ladies turning down clients because of too many okays? Isn't that "the pot calling the kettle black" I mean she is getting paid to have sex daily, but she won't see a guy who has had "too much" sex?