Iceland - Really?

I have a favorite client who has shared with me some of his experiences. And he has told me, hands down, that the women in Iceland are just wonderful. That they're sensual and just great in bed.

What?

He is exceptionally well traveled and I sincerely trust what he tells me. But Iceland? He said that the women had gorgeous coloring and they were like, 3/4 women. His words. Since he is really a big guy, I'm guessing that he means that they're more petite. Maybe he means short, since he's like 6'5" or close to that.

I would love to get some opinions on this.

I almost wish to fly to the damn country to find out for myself!!!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
I'm only 5'9" so they didn't appear to me to be any different than the general female population of the US. They were however on the average a very lovely group. (This kind of gave credence to the legend that the Vikings used Iceland to spirit away the best looking ladies captured in their raids. As they were the only seafaring western nation that knew of its location.)

As always, YMMV but for me anyway there was no Pay for play, only Play for play. I wouldn't say that they were any more passionate, just that sex was a fun activity to be enjoyed as a healthy pursuit: no fuss, no muss, no games, no shyness.
Yes. He said that he wasn't involved with p4p, either. That the women were passionate, charming and just wonderfully unique in the fact that he had been there several times and just found it completely simple to enjoy their charms.

He didn't say "easy", either. Just open. When I asked him about it again this week ... he just raised his eyebrow at me and smiled. And said that they were just different than the women that he was used to.

Hence, my overt curiosity. Thanks for your input, Seanes!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
"Open" Yes, I guess that is probably the best word to describe them. Sex is like a normal daily activity. It's just something that you do;like eating-right, bathing and brushing your teeth to maintain good health. And they all radiate good health.

But no clue as to "3/4" woman, unless he considers normal women 5' 10" or taller.