Mods Help!

Hello Mods. I've noticed an old review not attached and I hit the RTM button and the CONTACT US tab at the bottom and still no response. How do I get in contact with you guys?
Sorry didn't mean to make 2 threads of the same thing. Please delete one . thanks!
PM me the link to the review in question and I will go attach the review.

For future reference so the world does not end:

When a Hobbiest posts a review it goes to 2 locations. One que is where we review the review for approval or rejection. The review also goes to a separate que where we go to assign it to the provider. keep in mind we are volunteers and do not live on here 24/7 even though it seems that way.

Your review may sit in que for 5 minutes or a few days depending on when a mod access the que to review.

A few things that may cause a review to not be assigned or take longer.

If a guy misspells your handle or does not put your showcase link. Sometimes we have to search for you when guys don't spell or give us enough info to assign.

Your handle is a prime example Ms.Busty_Nina

You have a "." and a "_" many guys will leave out the "." and/or "_" in your name or just say Nina, Busty Nina, Ms Busty Nina, or any other combination. There may be other Nina's, Busty Nina's etc on the board and it may get assigned to the wrong Busty Nina and not Ms.Busty_Nina

in the future just send one of us a pm.
Thanks Von
You're name is also an can cause issues. Your reviews list you as one thing and your screen name is another. The reviews are assigned by the entire staff team not just the local so staff members from other sections don't know who you are which may cause your reviews to be assigned to someone else.
Yes I had my original screen named changed due to the confusion of a lot of "Nina love"providers. I'm thinking about changing it again to something simple & different to help the both of us. When I come up with something , I'll be in your inbox Von !

Thanks Mojojo
No problem.

One another note. The gif in your signature line is icky.
The gif in your signature line is icky. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Yea I've had mixed reactions about it but most tell me how sexy it is & business hasnt slowed a bit so I'm leaving it ! I can't please everyone. Every man has a different taste. but thanks for your opinion Von.

P.s. Is it because I'm playing with a black cock or me playing with cum? I've seen whole videos of providers giving BJs . I just decided to cut mines down to a gif. Its just my lips, cum & and a cock. How is it icky? Curious to know ?
P.s. Is it because I'm playing with a black cock or me playing with cum? I've seen whole videos of providers giving BJs . I just decided to cut mines down to a gif. Its just my lips, cum & and a cock. How is it icky? Curious to know ? Originally Posted by Ms.Busty_Nina
Maybe he's a fan of swallow
Lol Mojojo

Hey Von, I'm a fan too!