A thread to the ladies on Eccie

This is a question about pubic hair. Some guys prefer a bush, some trimmed, some bald. My question is about the bald.

Over the years I have played around with the shaving, the waxing and the laser hair removal. I'm curious as to what the ladies consider the preferred method of keeping that area of their body smooth as a baby's but and....do they themselves like it or given the choice...would they go back to a bush.

Again.....This thread is not about guys or their preferences.
It's about the ladies...so let's keep it that way.
I'm guessing the ladies may not even bother to post. I fear they have already been run off.
There are no ladies left. Only 3 spamming dudes who try to one up each other as they get to call who is top and who is bottom while the third ddude is left to jack himself off while watching the other two go at it
There’s a few feisty ones left.
There are no ladies left. Only 3 spamming dudes who try to one up each other as they get to call who is top and who is bottom while the third dude is left to jack himself off while watching the other two go at it Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Honey, I know dat's right!
And that sir is a shame. The only thing I can think of is that it is part of a plan and the mods are the only ones that can control that plan.
The "Golden Rules" don't mean shit anymore.
Not being "nice" is now the same as threatening someone.
Doesn't take much of a man to threaten a woman.
Doesn't matter any more. I will probably be gone from here soon enough and they will probably remove everything I've said.
Nah don’t do that.
Some will see it and join in, just to get a positive thread some action.
They should be working.
I just shave that's it...

If you want it smooth, go the painful way, waxing or laser..
CB...Most on here know I'm old. About 10 years ago I started having hair growing in and out on my ears. It drove me crazy. I would shave it and it seemed that made it come back more even more. The I started having it waxed. The waxing did a better job but it was painful. Then I had a date with a lady and she was smooth as a baby's ass. She told me she had it removed by a laser. I asked her to help me find a good clinic to do my ears. Takes about 6 trips. One my second trip I was talking to the lady zapping my ears and I asked her about removing my hair down below and I asked how much it hurt. I was surprised when she told me how many men customers she had. I then made arrangements for her to do me. For the most part it doesn't hurt as bad as the ears but I will tell you that the lower they go the more it hurts. Good thing is its quick and the burning leaves quickly.

Sorry CB about going on and on but it's not as bad as most people think.
I would venture to say that some laser outfits might even give you a free test to see if it's something you can go through as far as the pain goes.

The only bad thing about the laser is that it only works on dark colored hair.

I have one more treatment to go. CB I will ask if they give sample sessions and if they do I will let you know.
Bump
Good evening! and what an interesting topic.
Yes, there are still real ladies lurking about.

I think your question is very honest and legit.

Hang tight and I'll be back with my answer.
It's my bedtime YOUNG lady. I hope to see your post in the morning.
I shave. I'm wussy, I can't even get my eyebrows waxed or plucked.
I prefer to shave but if i dont feel like messing with it for awhile i wax i do it myself but i leave a landing strip. I just feel that the barbie bare look feels like a small child look and i cant get over it. Of course with waxing you have to get a little fuzzy for the wax to catch. So thats my detterant from waxing
CB...Most on here know I'm old. About 10 years ago I started having hair growing in and out on my ears. It drove me crazy. I would shave it and it seemed that made it come back more even more. The I started having it waxed. The waxing did a better job but it was painful. Then I had a date with a lady and she was smooth as a baby's ass. She told me she had it removed by a laser. I asked her to help me find a good clinic to do my ears. Takes about 6 trips. One my second trip I was talking to the lady zapping my ears and I asked her about removing my hair down below and I asked how much it hurt. I was surprised when she told me how many men customers she had. I then made arrangements for her to do me. For the most part it doesn't hurt as bad as the ears but I will tell you that the lower they go the more it hurts. Good thing is its quick and the burning leaves quickly.

Sorry CB about going on and on but it's not as bad as most people think.
I would venture to say that some laser outfits might even give you a free test to see if it's something you can go through as far as the pain goes.

The only bad thing about the laser is that it only works on dark colored hair.

I have one more treatment to go. CB I will ask if they give sample sessions and if they do I will let you know. Originally Posted by tbone2u
It didn't seem like you were going on in on, it was a funny read..

I don't reside there anymore, so no samples for me, aww..

I'm happy with just shaving though..