P411 available now is back

Got a pm that they are back and i just verified. I will definitely renew my membership now.
Yes and it holds removal of privledges if requested within that hr and they arent actually available useful for weeding out spam ads lol
Yes and it holds removal of privledges if requested within that hr and they arent actually available useful for weeding out spam ads lol Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
Good!
Yes and it holds removal of privledges if requested within that hr and they arent actually available useful for weeding out spam ads lol Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
I like that!

Great that it's back and even better that it will be more accurate.
Hopefully it stays that way. I see some are posting "available anytime". I wonder what the allowable window is on "anytime". Should we expect them to be available within 30 minutes, 20, "I'm on my way"??? Personally I think 1 - 2 hours is reasonable.

Thoughts?
So you cannot become a new member? Anyone know if this will change?
Great that it's back and even better that it will be more accurate.
Hopefully it stays that way. I see some are posting "available anytime". I wonder what the allowable window is on "anytime". Should we expect them to be available within 30 minutes, 20, "I'm on my way"??? Personally I think 1 - 2 hours is reasonable.

Thoughts? Originally Posted by boardman
I post that on there and 2 hrs allowable is my window.
I post that on there and 2 hrs allowable is my window. Originally Posted by Kammye
That sounds reasonable.
Thanks Kammye!
Thanks Kammye, That's good to know