Dallas nightlife

Any fun place in DFW for a single guy (in his 30s) to have fun other than stripclubs?
The only place I know of is AppleBees.. Usually gets pretty rowdy on a Saturday
try "Red River" club off nw highway and loop 12 (Huge country bar/dance club i mean huge!), or the ghost bar at the "W" , or Blue mesa in addison, Champs Americana can get pretty rowdy at night as well as razzoo's off 635 and Macarthur.... But blue mesa and ghost bar are dance clubs. Also cool river cafe is always packed, and Kirby's has a live band a big floor for people to mingle....
The House of Blues in Downtown and the bar at the DragonFly Restaurant
+1 on Red River, just went last weekend for the first time. Great place if you like country!

Word of caution: there's a hot dog vendor right in the front - make sure you don't get too tipsy and let the person you've danced with all night catch you having a dog with extra sauerkraut ... Not a good look.

If you don't like country music, visit my perfect trifecta!
Corner of Henderson @ McMillan, 3 gems meet.

1. Barcadia - fun, fun and fun. There's a huge Jenga set-up outside and there's always someone drunker than you to beat!

2. The Slip Inn - cute little lounge, mixed crowd - they play R&B/hip hop from the 90s (bring your Hammer pants)

3. BEAUTY BAR (my fav) - bar/club that looks like a 50s beauty parlor. They have the best DJ playing 80s, new wave and funky electronic. They have a 7 minute dance mix version of The Smiths-HOW SOON IS NOW!

Btw - 22oz cans of PBR $3 (so I've heard)
The GhostBar is closed.