Regular Sex..Fetish...Kink?

OK...so sucking dick, eating pussy, fucking and..perhaps Greek on the woman can all be deemed "regular" sex. Where does anything else get placed?

Pegging the man's ass with a strapon?
Enema Play?
Whips?
Restraints?
Cuckolding -Eat that stranger's cum from her pussy little hubby!
Flogging?
CBT?
Orifice enlargement via toys?
Swinging with other couples?
Men taking it from a tranny?
Watersports?
Lactation lust (i.e. men nursing on breast milk)?
Pooping in an oversized diaper for a make-believe Mommy?
Genital slapping?
Genital piercings?
Testicle/nutsac stretching?
Orgasm strangulation?
Electro play?
Anal with pee?
Crossdressing?
Semi or public sex?

There's so many but where do you draw the line between standard/traditional sex......that which sounds "different but doable... that which would require encouragement/convincing and the things you'd say No fucking way!
19 out of 21 are on my to do list..........I do have a few limits I must say.................LOL
IMNSHO, labels suck and not in a good way.

Added: Which is not an attack on the OP. It's just sad that it seems we have to sometimes.
Is that your bucket list?
I do EXTREME ball stretching.
PM and I will show you.
Is that your bucket list?
I do EXTREME ball stretching.
PM and I will show you. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
Not a bucket list...just a list of activities. Never tried sac stretching other than the sweet pull of a woman's mouth...but with that happening down there I doubt if I'd mind the boys hangin' a bit lower..love having my boys pulled and squeezed while shooting.
I think I read somewhere that fetish was sexualizing something which is non sexual, and in that definition applied well to rubber/leather, pain, humiliation, baby play etc. I would say kink is doing the weird stuff which is still sexual, pegging, pee sex, ball stretching, toys etc. What the hell? Somebody out there thinks you're a freak for doing oral sex. I have a buddy and his wife won't go down on him. I like to think us Another Realm folks are just more OK with stretching the boundaries and less worried about what it is labeled. We do what feels good, screw those who are too uptight to accept that!
Drawing a line is to limit one's self to only that on one side of the line, and in doing so you’re making groups of things that would also be on one side or the other of that line. To segregate it into groups standard/traditional and encouragement/convincing is forcing you to name or call things taboo....I say make a list like you just did and pick and choose what you want to do or try and do it without questioning where it falls on a line....Your the one that gets the pleasure from doing the things on the list and certainly not the guy who is bashing activities that you want to try....Your BCD and only you and your partner or partners will know and they ain't gonna say a thing to anyone unless you ask them to. To draw a line, No I wouldn't, but to pick and choose what I want from a list Yes...To put a degrading label on some activity is judging and that's where I draw the line...ijs...If it feels good do it, Life's too short not to live it to the fullest...enjoy the Kink...
Ahhh My lil Cum Slut is growing up........Getting so mature in his new world of KINK!!!!! LOL
Ahhh My lil Cum Slut is growing up........Getting so mature in his new world of KINK!!!!! LOL Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Some of us have an excellent teacher, one who is a master at the art of Kink...I just happen to have one of the very best...
Sweet talking will not get you out of the dog house you were in today...You earned ever bitch slap I gave you and you enjoyed them more then I did...........Of course I was slapping you with my tongue......YUM!!
I think I read somewhere that fetish was sexualizing something which is non sexual, and in that definition applied well to rubber/leather, pain, humiliation, baby play etc. I would say kink is doing the weird stuff which is still sexual, pegging, pee sex, ball stretching, toys etc. What the hell? Somebody out there thinks you're a freak for doing oral sex. I have a buddy and his wife won't go down on him. I like to think us Another Realm folks are just more OK with stretching the boundaries and less worried about what it is labeled. We do what feels good, screw those who are too uptight to accept that! Originally Posted by Hugsnotdrugs
I really liked that last sentence!!!
It's only kinky the first time!
It's only kinky the first time! Originally Posted by LadyRed
LadyRed if it's only Kinky the first time, then what is it the second time?...ija
I hate bananas. And coconut. But I love that canned tropical fruit salad - I add vanilla yogurt & granola to it and it's awesome. Dont like the flavored yogurts - too sweet. A perfect Sunday would include Nascar or football, but college fball is boring & I've never had an interest to watch the Indy500 or the Grand Prix. Don't get me started on bowling or tennis. I'd rather watch a movie from the 30s/40s than anything recent and I'd pick a documentary over well...anything. I've never watched one episode of dancing with the stars or americas got talent but go ballistic if I miss Survivor. <- Does any of that make me normal? More normal? Less normal? Does any of that make me weird? More weird? Less weird? More or less weird (or normal) than...who? Am I more normal than you? More weird than you? Who said? Who defined normal? Who categorizes weird?

Who judges?
Drawing a line is to limit one's self to only that on one side of the line, and in doing so you’re making groups of things that would also be on one side or the other of that line. To segregate it into groups standard/traditional and encouragement/convincing is forcing you to name or call things taboo....I say make a list like you just did and pick and choose what you want to do or try and do it without questioning where it falls on a line....Your the one that gets the pleasure from doing the things on the list and certainly not the guy who is bashing activities that you want to try....Your BCD and only you and your partner or partners will know and they ain't gonna say a thing to anyone unless you ask them to. To draw a line, No I wouldn't, but to pick and choose what I want from a list Yes...To put a degrading label on some activity is judging and that's where I draw the line...ijs...If it feels good do it, Life's too short not to live it to the fullest...enjoy the Kink... Originally Posted by cumalot
I agree with you here...what's funny to me is I have done several things sexually that I learned LATER had a "acronym" that went with it Lol! Guess I was a little slow on the terminology but had fun anyways