Recover the couch or-

So what would you do; recover the couch $1,000.00 or collect another $900.00 and buy a Colt Ar-15,A2 Green label $1,900.00. I hesitate with the question anticipating all of the arguments against the colt and buying a new couch vs recovering but let us stay within these parameters. But a few hobby arrangements are tempting too.
Did you shoot your couch?
So what would you do; recover the couch $1,000.00 or collect another $900.00 and buy a Colt Ar-15,A2 Green label $1,900.00. I hesitate with the question anticipating all of the arguments against the colt and buying a new couch vs recovering but let us stay within these parameters. But a few hobby arrangements are tempting too. Originally Posted by buzzworm86
Two things:

• It costs $1K to re-cover a couch? Wow. I'm unsophisticated, and I guess my furniture's cheap, but I'm pretty sure I've never paid that much for a brand-new couch.
  • You brought up the "hobby arrangements" idea. So .... yeah, I'd leave the couch alone and go see a couple of ladies. At my age, one at a time; for you, according to your taste and physical ambitiousness.
Whatever you choose, here's hoping it works out well for you!
I say recover the couch. The AR will go down in price a little and it shouldn't take that long to save up for it. If you stay away from the girls.
"Girls, who gives a fuck about girls. You should see my gun collection."
I use the "you should see my 1.3" of dangling death" all the time.
Did you shoot your couch? Originally Posted by pyramider

He may shoot ON his couch, which is probably why it needs recovering.

Which will give buzz the bigger buzz? Couch, gun, or girl? Knowing men, probably the gun. Kind of like a woman going for a new pair of designer shoes over the Big O; lasts longer, looks prettier, and she can show it off in public and make her friends jealous.
You'll look a little funny bringing a couch to the shooting range.
Or start a new trend. One or the other.
Make the wife happy. Cover the couch- you get blowjobs...seems easy.
imo I would get a steyr aug or save up and get a scar 16.