Question on pepper spray and plastic (new fetish)

Is pepper spray corrosive to plastic? Or rubber?
It shouldn't be unless it contains some kind of solvent... yikes!
Perhaps find a different fetish.

Corrosive? Depends on specific chemicals in the various types, but, I've seen it eat through a plastic cup. There's a 2003 medical paper on eye damage. Sometimes it's the delivery agent that causes more damage, not the "pepper".

These are weapons and should be treated as such. That said, every gal should carry a decent one (not a cheap one) with a range of several feet. Maybe use a cheap one for target practice. I've seen folks walk through the cheap stuff.

Pepper spray item
http://web.archive.org/web/200008170...m/Smith-OK.htm

Tear gas item:
http://emergency.cdc.gov/agent/riotcontrol/factsheet.asp
What the deal? Did you run out of batteries for your zappers?
No actually, while the house is being built I'm living in my hitchhiker II. The way I have to have it set up has septic running under the trailer and through the fence I built for the pups. I don't want them chewing the hell out of my septic line. It was damn expensive and the ground is literally rock so I can't burry it. I think I'll just run it through PVC. The pepper spray was a quick solution but I had no idea if it would eat the line or not.
If the pipe isnt all that big you can get some O&1s stone and cover the pipe with it, wet it down and tamp it. When it dries it will be like concrete. You can lay a strip of tarp under it to clean it up quicker.
No actually, while the house is being built I'm living in my hitchhiker II. The way I have to have it set up has septic running under the trailer and through the fence I built for the pups. I don't want them chewing the hell out of my septic line. It was damn expensive and the ground is literally rock so I can't burry it. I think I'll just run it through PVC. The pepper spray was a quick solution but I had no idea if it would eat the line or not. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

For dogs i have used halt 2 with good success. It should not affect the plastic other than possibly staining it. The best solution is to run in inside another pipe.