Name: Mia
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: -
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, TUMA, LFK, SS, MPFS, BBFS, Attempted Greek, DATY/O, BBBJ, CIM, CG, ACG, RACG FIV/FIA, Rusty Trombone
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: She's from Puerto Rico, short and chubby. I like all shapes of women. Her breasts are amazing! Pierced nips and nice areolas.
Recommendation: Yes
Black Latin mix, right?

She looks like a wild one, I need my review to go through, Can't wait to read all of this. Those activities are awesome!
yes, Mia is half Black, and a quarter White, plus a quarter Puerto Rican. which makes her a SEXY STEW!

you know what's coming next.. yup, it's Mama Mia Monday, the start of a new week filled with incredible servings of delight, from the body and person that is Mia. a glance at the activities listed in this review, is all you need to know.. nobody in AMPville has a better, more extensive menu. throw big breasts and a great personality on top of that, then ride the wave.
Me is a nice girl
if you missed Mama Mia Monday, Tasty Mia Tuesday gives you another chance to sample Mia's Goodies. start at her plump, inviting lips, then work your way to Mia's large, succulent breasts. when finished, offer a nod to Mia's Puerto Rican heritage, by going down on her Lechon Asado. bathe your tongue in Mia's spices, her moist benefaction.
Good 1 Chung
I'm going to try to go see Mia tonight
I'm going to try to see Mia tonight
today is your last chance to see the "August" Mia in August! go today to experience the steamy delicacy that a session with Mia always delivers. don't tell yourself "there's always tomorrow, for dreams to come true", like that Reindeer Clara sang to Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEQb2OppEow

tomorrow doesn't work with Mia, she is off on Saturdays. Mia is a memory-maker, but she doesn't serve memories on Weekends.

can you kind of tell I'm fond of her?
She's got a very good ass for pounding
So does she allow visitors to the islands?
Mia deserves even more applause than she already receives.
Everybody knows she is a big fat black pig
Don’t believe the hype.

Go to Blue

Go straight to jail

removed pic link - staff edit

Try it see what happens.
Everybody knows she is a big fat black pig
Don’t believe the hype.

Go to Blue

Go straight to jail

removed pic link - staff edit

Try it see what happens. Originally Posted by Flavorguy