Encounter: Sasha Lynn/Lolo LC - Pray For Her? True or False? I Don't Know

Date: 7/25/2023
Name: Sasha Lynn/Lolo
User ID:: Sasha Lynn
Phone: 214-664-2547
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?152586-Sasha-Lynn | https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...llas/146792757
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near Frankford and Dallas North Tollway
Activities: Vibrator, Titty sucking, Mish/Missionary, and a deep conversation.
Hair Length and Color: Long and brunette like her pictures.
Age: Not sure. 40s? It's the Matrix. I pay attention to the age thing.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She has the brunette/brown hair. She wears red lipstick like her pictures. Her bottom lip looks bigger in pictures than it is in person. It doesn't look like. She does not shave down below. It is a hairy situation. It didn't smell or taste too good (I did not do much anyway). Her face looks slightly better in person. However, her body does not. She has stomach fat. It is a sagging belly. She has stretch mark damage due to having six children combined with the fat. Her butt looked ok. Nothing amazing. She is a smoker. I smelled smoked. According to what she told me, she is terminally ill, unfortunately. I don't know if it is true or false.
Recommendation: No
You find some very interesting women, dormGE. In fact, I would even say you are a little interesting yourself. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for your review.

Good review

Wow. Just…wow.
Nothing in the original post was meant to be offensive to anyone. I was not aware of any rules related to such situations. She is a nice lady who went through some bad situations and made bad decisions. I felt bad when I left her place. I pray the best for her and hopes she makes it there.
Good review
Originally Posted by needingmilking
Hope this was meant to be a joke, else you're a sick dude
Nm. Need to stop browsing and watching tv lol.
You find some very interesting women, dormGE. In fact, I would even say you are a little interesting yourself. Thanks for sharing! Originally Posted by Ochiyo
HAHA!!! thats funny
missfire, sorry
Hope this was meant to be a joke, else you're a sick dude Originally Posted by shauk1960
I am, check my reviews if you dont believe me, specially the older ones.
Nm. Need to stop browsing and watching tv lol. Originally Posted by TinMan
I am out and about now...
We’re all a little sick in the head