Your inside needed

I am thinking about switching away from the AMP's and moving over to the studios.

I went the other day to an AMP and left, feeling I overspent. Lots of guys mentioning this lately.

If I spend just a little more, couldn't I get a whole lot more at the studios?

And that's where I wanted to ask you guys for some insights. What the average that's usually spend at a studio for one hour session? Am I correct thinking it's about 3 Benny's? And that's the all in price, no HF. Correct?

And how difficult is it for a first timer to get thru the first screening? I read once you're in your good to go. But I worry about the first screening?

Is the anything else I ought to know before switching? Something I haven't thought of yet.

Any inside is very much appreciated. Send me PM if you don't want to post prices or anything sensitive in the replies.

Thanks guys.
From the title, I thought this was a totally different topic. I can’t offer insight on studios, but there are bunch on here who seem to really have a great time. Good luck.
Lol, BasicGuy.... I didn't mean to mislead, just thought of a interesting headline to get guys to click on it and hopefully get plenty good replies.
Oops, I also just realized I'm in the wrong forum. I'll re-post this in the studios.
*Your “insight” needed