A stroll down memory lane...

I have lived in the DFW area a few times having finally left there in 2013 for Lubbock. I was in the metroplex last weekend and drove around feeling sad for the castrated status of the adult world. I went to AMPville, Harry Hines and NW Highway only to see construction and overpriced strip clubs. Long gone are the days of choosing AMPs, ASPD and Diana of Dallas.

Can we go back to a time that American Airlines planes were shiny, Love Field was an open hemorrhoid and the Toys for Tatas Campaign? At least 97.1 was back to playing rock (RIP Russ Martin).
I have lived in the DFW area a few times having finally left there in 2013 for Lubbock. I was in the metroplex last weekend and drove around feeling sad for the castrated status of the adult world. I went to AMPville, Harry Hines and NW Highway only to see construction and overpriced strip clubs. Long gone are the days of choosing AMPs, ASPD and Diana of Dallas.

Can we go back to a time that American Airlines planes were shiny, Love Field was an open hemorrhoid and the Toys for Tatas Campaign? At least 97.1 was back to playing rock (RIP Russ Martin). Originally Posted by lbbtxguy
Bro the studio scene is hot as fuck.

To the cynic always in search of something more, the fragrant air cannot compare to what it was the week before.