ISIS beheads American journalist, Obama goes back on vacation

I understand that he has an early morning tee time at the Vineyard. These "frat boys" as Obama referred to them in May of this year are a growing terrorist threat to the world. Maybe Obama better clear his schedule for the coming year and forget about golfing and fund raising.

James Foley
You're an idiot.

What time is the tee time? Who's in his foursome?

You're worse than an idiot. You're a fucking embarrassment to everything American.

Tasteless hatred for a change from another of ECCIE's big frauds!
I understand that he has an early morning tee time at the Vineyard. These "frat boys" as Obama referred to them in May of this year are a growing terrorist threat to the world. Maybe Obama better clear his schedule for the coming year and forget about golfing and fund raising.

James Foley Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Bibi would fuck those assholes at ISIS up and send the IDF to get revenge.
Why doesn't he?
Why doesn't he? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's that fucking Obama's fault!
Coming soon to an America near you. Take the ISIS plans to attack US VERY serious.

Thanks Obama. Thanks Hillary.
Each day I think the posts can't get any dumber, and each day I am wrong.
You should stop posting. Problem solved.
so says the fucking genius with Rick Perry doing his Apocalypse Now impression as an avatar.
You should stop posting. Problem solved. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Spot on!
When they come for you EVA make sure you identify yourself. I would hate to risk my life to save yours. Just say that you are on their, and Obama's, side.
When they come for you EVA make sure you identify yourself. I would hate to risk my life to save yours. Just say that you are on their, and Obama's, side. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I have a better idea, and several others on here can follow suit.

When they drag their asses out of their house in front of their families, make sure to call them "IDIOTS" loudly and distinctively so they understand precisely what they were called.

No mumbling or gurgling until the 2nd stroke of the dull knife.

And for heaven's sake, please don't forget the wisdom of your "leaders"!

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/11/lkl.00.html

Larry King Live: 09/11/2001 Interview on CNN:

KING: Senator Kerry did your -- did you committee on international opertions and terrorism ever actually fear something like this?

SEN. JOHN KERRY (R), MASSACHUSETTS: Absolutely. Absolutely.

We have always known this could happen. We've warned about it. We've talked about it. I regret to say, as -- ....we went through this flurry of activity, talking about it, but not really doing hard work of responding."

Tee Time!
You should stop posting. Problem solved. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Spot on! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
When they come for you EVA make sure you identify yourself. I would hate to risk my life to save yours. Just say that you are on their, and Obama's, side. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I have a better idea, and several others on here can follow suit.

When they drag their asses out of their house in front of their families, make sure to call them "IDIOTS" loudly and distinctively so they understand precisely what they were called.

No mumbling or gurgling until the 2nd stroke of the dull knife.

And for heaven's sake, please don't forget the wisdom of your "leaders"!

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/11/lkl.00.html

Larry King Live: 09/11/2001 Interview on CNN:

KING: Senator Kerry did your -- did you committee on international opertions and terrorism ever actually fear something like this?

SEN. JOHN KERRY (R), MASSACHUSETTS: Absolutely. Absolutely.

We have always known this could happen. We've warned about it. We've talked about it. I regret to say, as -- ....we went through this flurry of activity, talking about it, but not really doing hard work of responding."

Tee Time! Originally Posted by LexusLover
What is it the lawyers say? I rest my case the stooges have arrived.
??? You haven't said one relevant thing yet EVA. If you were a lawyer you're opening argument would be to stand up, expose yourself to the jury and say, "I rest my case."

For all of your shit Obama has had two years to find these guys and instead he is dodging scandal after scandal. What he should be doing now is going to the mother of this journalist and apologizing for not doing more, for not getting the job done, and for ignoring ISIS because he thought they were "junior varsity". Wait! That's not fair. Obama has also been fund raising, playing golf, and telling us that Bin Laden is dead (and Al Queada is on the run).
Obama is a lame duck. Do not expect him to do anything over the next two years.