OMG! It happened again! Black cop shoots white innocent angel.

Utah, Dillion Taylor, his brother, and friend leave a convenience store when police arrive. Since he matches the description of a person reportedly waving a gun around the police are cautious. The brother and friend comply with police orders but Dillion was wearing ear buds and didn't hear the commands, according to Dillion's brother. When Dillion became aware of the police with drawn weapons, he (according to his brother) attempted to reach into his pants pocket for a cell phone. Thinking it may have been a gun the police shot Dillion twice in the chest. He died at the scene.

I was going to make this sound funny but it's not. Still, we have heard no stories of people burning and looting their own neighborhood in Utah. There have been protests but not covered by police or attended by Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson.

I would like to hear Rambro's explanation.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1412236/dil...lice-shooting/

What is your point? Sunil Dutta , a 17 year policeman in LA said "cooperate or get shot"
What is your point? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
When did JDIdiot actually have a point? Other than the "point" at the tippy top of his pointy white hat.
He was not shot by the police because he was wearing headphones, as the headline says, he was shot by the police because he did not do exactly what they told him to do.

If the cops were too trigger happy, then they will be delt with in accordance to the law.

I do not feel compelled to go loot a store to get a new pair of Air Jordan's.
Only a libtard would not be able to see the point in this threAD.
They need instructions on how to jerk off.
Only a libtard would not be able to see the point in this threAD. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Or BigTitsLiarStalker.... irrespective of his political position today.

If he doesn't understand "the point" .. .hopefully someone who gives a shit about him will sew up all his pockets so he won't try to reach into them while a police officer is pointing his weapon at him. Hopefully.
Only a libtard would not be able to see the point in this threAD. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
They need instructions on how to jerk off. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Like you fuckers need instructions to pore piss out of a boot.
And the "War on the white man" continues...
Like you fuckers need instructions to pore piss out of a boot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hey EVA, the instructions are on the sole of the boot. Just turn it upside down to read them.
Hey EVA, the instructions are on the sole of the boot. Just turn it upside down to read them. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Learn that in the Army or Navy Judy?
Learn that in the Army or Navy Judy? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

The spamulatior strikes again. Way to go Hamas Whore.
The spamulatior strikes again. Way to go Hamas Whore. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I'm surprised no one wants to try and account for the missing money - business as usual, I guess.