election fraud 2016

In the election cycle of 2016, were there reports of election fraud ? Were there any lawsuits filed to overturn the election result ? Trump was elected President.

The election cycle of 2020 comes. The results are Trump was not re-elected. Trump claims he lost because of massive fraud engineered by the Democrats. He creates a phrase "The Crime of the Century."

Questions:

If Trump was re-elected in 2020, would there have been claims of election fraud by Trump ?

Did the Democrats manage to create and engineer a massive election fraud machine in just 4 years, all over the United States ? If so, why did it take place when Trump was running for office ? Elections have taken place for over 200 years.
Oh goodness. Why rile the idiots up. They will make a million unsubstantiated claims for 100 pages. Disaster waiting to happen.
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2021, 06:26 AM
In 2016 Trump claimed he won the popular vote and created a commission that found little voter fraud and no mass voter fraud and disbanded.

All agencies in 2020 report the most secure election yet Trump , who hates to lose and loves to lie....has convinced a portion of his voters to believe he did not lose. Republican legislators have jumped on this false narrative to implement new laws that favor Republican voting patterns and diminish Democrats.

Combine that with the SC rulings in regards to "State Rights" in regards to voting ( and it looks like abortion rights) and you have a slide back to pre 1964.

But make no mistake, from my perspective, it really does not matter who is in office, they both are spending uncontrollably.
Bernie got cheated on in the primary ????
Why rile the idiots up. Originally Posted by NoirMan
You and the OP just got "riled"! Are there more "idiots"?

Or are there anyone who is more "idiotic"?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ania-wisconsin

Hillary Clinton urged to call for election vote recount in battleground states
This article is more than 5 years old
Alleged irregularities in key states of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin prompt demands for audit amid concerns over ‘foreign hackers’
It took me less than a minute to find AN ARTICLE of 1,000's.

WTFDOIKNOW is still checking the Sports Illustrated for articles!

another stellar post, LL!

Must remind you of when they were filling up Lake Austin before your eyes.

You reply to one post by insulting another.

Well played old fella!
It looks like LL is saying Hillary should have been elected President.
It looks like LL is saying Hillary should have been elected President. Originally Posted by VitaMan
It does? It looks like you have reading comprehension issues.

That must be a monstrous hurdle to overcome professionally.

Or like Obaminable do you get special treatment.
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2021, 08:31 AM
Hillary Clinton urged to call for election vote recount in battleground states
This article is more than 5 years old
Alleged irregularities in key states of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin prompt demands for audit amid concerns over ‘foreign hackers’
Originally Posted by LexusLover
It looks like LL is saying Hillary should have been elected President. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yes....he now believes there was Russian interference in the 2016 election of DJT.

Mofo is so reactionary that if I posted he was straight, he'd immediately counter with how gay he was.

Hell he even claims to be a registered Democrat!

I did not realize he'd been disbarred but I'm not suprised.

If any of you think oeb was annoying....you haven't had the pleasure of reading LL nonsense once he gets wound up. It was nonstop for 15 years about the Clinton's and it looks like he is resuming.

I have no proof but I think he and oeb are one and the same.

They are stuck in one track mind mode and bring every post back to some idiotic belief about in oeb's case DPST in LL case , the Clinton's. He will try not to now that I've pointed it out....but trust me when I say in two days he'll be back tying every thread to the Clinton's. I two years he'll be doing it. When he dies, he'll blame it on the Clintons.

Those two posters are the most obsessive, least self aware poster I've ever encountered. And remember we have bambino here...not a shabby one trick pony with zero self awarness. I'm sorry did I say bambino...I meant "Q" the artist formerly known as bambino
It does? It looks like you have reading comprehension issues.

That must be a monstrous hurdle to overcome professionally.

Or like Obaminable do you get special treatment. Originally Posted by LexusLover

You took the bait.....and were so proud of your speed in taking it.

Trump is supposed to be reinstated....because he says there was election fraud ?
Hillary should have been President.....because she says there was election fraud ?
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2021, 09:30 AM
You took the bait.....and were so proud of your speed in taking it.

Trump is supposed to be reinstated....because he says there was election fraud ?
Hillary should have been President.....because she says there was election fraud ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Logic is not these Trump lovers strong suit.

Unquestionably loyalty is their calling card.

Trump could be fucking their daughter and they'd explain it as a healthy sex education class that Trump was so gracious to host.

I've never seen anything like it since Elvis and The Beatles.

Jesus ain't got nothing on DJT...in fact DJT is their new Jesus.
... bait..... Originally Posted by VitaMan
That sums you up perfectly.

So, you knew you were lying about the 2016 election when you posted!

That also sums you up perfectly!
You don't get it. You took it....now it is something you will have to live with the rest of your life. And proud of your speed.....what did you say, it took you less than a minute ?

You've lost....unless you want to call me a Nazi again. Try to accept defeat graciously.
But of course, you are a Trump supporter, so follow the supreme leader syndrome may be too strong to over come.

Don't get me wrong, LL, the Clintons are 2 of the biggest piles around.
But Trump is an even bigger pile.....probably because he is a better promoter.
Logic is not these Trump haters' strong suit.

Unquestionably self-loathing is their calling card.

Trump could be saving the world from covid-19 and they'd explain it as a white supremacist plot.

I've never seen anything like it since Nixon and Ted Bundy.

Satan ain't got nothing on DJT...in fact DJT is their new cursed devil. Originally Posted by WTF
FTFY.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo thanks