Hypothetical question - Lovely

This is purely a hypothetical question for the boycotting crowd including myself.
If Lovely comes to GL just for 2 weeks, would you pay the $350 to see her even if you are adamant about boycotting and make an exception for Lovely?
Unpopular opinion.. but I would not. She is good and is a nice lady.. but I am a DATY type of guy... every time with her, she got too sensitive fast. Killed the mood for me a bit. Everything else is good about her.. but she isnt enough for me to stop my boycott.
Not so unpopular my friend I wouldn’t either. The only reason I’d consider coming back is Haru and even THEN I wanna keep the commitment to the bois.
She's so damn built up at this point I'm pretty sure my expectations wouldn't match the amazing things she does.

"You dun fucked it up!" -Angry Joe :P
Honestly I will be really tempted to see her. However I will sum up my guts and continue the path of boycotting as a principle.
For me, I have made up my mind, October, November and December is in place.
I have no shame and I am always honest. I would beat down a door to her. She is on my hobby bingo card without a stamp. I have even considered flying out to see her now since I am trying to fill out my card of the "legends" I missed. That being stated the cost of a plane ticket plus $300+ is more expensive than $350 at GL.

I'm not getting any younger and I want to get a hold of her while I can still put up a "fight" in the bedroom.

Point me to her #gofundme account plz to donate to her ticket here.

Keeping it real.

GT
She's so damn built up at this point I'm pretty sure my expectations wouldn't match the amazing things she does.

"You dun fucked it up!" -Angry Joe :P Originally Posted by HenrySwanson

Believe the hype. She is amazing the first time you see her but she gets better and better every time after that. The girl just loves to fuck and the more comfortable she is with you the more nastier she gets.
Everyone who says no is virtue signaling
Considering the amps are getting raided not sure how many guys will be boycotting the studios for long lol
Everyone who says no is virtue signaling Originally Posted by InNOut
So you admit that your a new troll handle lol? You shouldn’t even know who that is based on your start date. Go get more girls under your belt then talk to us.
So you admit that your a new troll handle lol? You shouldn’t even know who that is based on your start date. Go get more girls under your belt then talk to us. Originally Posted by SpringFest

Its called doing research. You'd know if you weren't so busy being a hypocrite and booking appointments instead of boycotting.
Its called doing research. You'd know if you weren't so busy being a hypocrite and booking appointments instead of boycotting. Originally Posted by InNOut
Who on earth do you think I booked with?
I would NOT book with Lovely, even though I think she is a great gal.

A really great gal.

If I break the boycott, and I will not, it would be with Nana, because she is absolutely,

positively AMAZING, and Perfect for me!
Im virtue signaling because im saying I wouldnt end my boycott for Lovely? Im sorry, is she supposed to be like a holy grail that will beckon everyone? Like I said, she is good.. but my visits with her lack some of the stuff I like... I dont need the "PSE" like experience.. not really my style.

Now, get Jinah or Joy back here, then yes I would end my boycott for either one of them. No shame in saying it either.
Kinda odd how this specific girl is up and AsianP also magically does a review in Cali on a “lovely” as well ��