Ladies, what would you like?

I've always taken a shower before meeting. Naturally it wouldn't be much fun to go down on a sweaty, smelly lady or vice versa. Being clean is one of the most thongs stressed by a provider when asked this question.

As far as tipping goes. There were a couple of providers that I did this with on a regular basis and they started expecting such as basically making it part of the donation. And getting an attitude if not getting it. Unfortunately it's been my experience that tipping makes no difference. Now I know that isn't the case with all providers but with me those that treated me that way kind of ruined it for the ones I would have tipped. I've even had one tell me "you know I think I deserve a tip". This was for a session that was no different then the rest or even more time than was agreed on. That got under my skin a little.

I'm thankful to the ladies here on eccie that have always showed me a good time
  • Doove
  • 11-28-2010, 09:20 AM
Not to hijack the thread, but I consider providers to be like doctors or dentists-- no tip required. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Perhaps. But when i go to my doctor or dentist, i don't expect there to be any level of YMMV to my visit.

For the most part, i don't tip based on how the current session went. I tip hoping to instill a good feeling in the provider towards me, above and beyond what i can accomplish by being clean, respectful etc etc etc, to hopefully make the next session even better.

I like to think i've had pretty good results.
As far as tipping goes. There were a couple of providers that I did this with on a regular basis and they started expecting such as basically making it part of the donation. And getting an attitude if not getting it. Unfortunately it's been my experience that tipping makes no difference. Now I know that isn't the case with all providers but with me those that treated me that way kind of ruined it for the ones I would have tipped. I've even had one tell me "you know I think I deserve a tip". This was for a session that was no different then the rest or even more time than was agreed on. That got under my skin a little. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I think this is human nature. I travel a lot and used to leave a tip for the housekeeper on a daily basis. It wasn't before long that the housekeeper hit my room first to collect the tip, and gave me a shoddy cleaning job so she can do all the other rooms in a timely fashion. I stopped tipping, and started getting pretty good service.

And that isn't even in the hobby.
i'm freshly showered and groomed before I see you please do the same
I think this is human nature. I travel a lot and used to leave a tip for the housekeeper on a daily basis. It wasn't before long that the housekeeper hit my room first to collect the tip, and gave me a shoddy cleaning job so she can do all the other rooms in a timely fashion. I stopped tipping, and started getting pretty good service.

And that isn't even in the hobby. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I once stayed a week at a nice resort in Orlando, and tipped housekeeping daily. After the third day I noticed as I came back into my room a cute little hispanic girl who was cleaning another room smiling at me. On the fourth day, after her shift, she knocked on my door, stepped in with no words spoken, took off her top, unzipped me, and gave me one of the best bbbjcimnqns I've ever had. So, that was one time it paid off, plus my room was extra clean all week.

But mostly I stay Thur. and Friday nights these days, and do not leave a tip on Sat. morning check out because the weekend help is usually different people.

As for providers, I tip beforehand, included in the envelope. If we have a great time together, it was worth it. If not, lesson learned, and I do not see her again. I also try to be a gentleman, make her feel comfortable, and try my best to make her happy as well. It is after all a date.
Now, I know there are a lot of professionals here who make the best of a situation. But, let's face it, some of the clients here aren't the best looking, including yours truly. However, you still show us the best time anyway. My question is, as your clients, what can we do to make our sessions more enjoyable for you? This would really help us to make the time we spend together that much more mutually enjoyable. Thank you for your time and responses. Originally Posted by Satter
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=125291

we already did this in the austin board. here is the long ass thread about it....but in summery...

shit, shower and shave everything
show up when you are supposed to
leave when you are supposed to
dont haggle
cum fast
leave a fat ass tip
No.... Don't cum fast.....I for one do not want you too....also, tips are not expected at all, and a small tip goes a long ways!
No.... Don't cum fast! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
i never do ....well maybe sometimes...but i make up for it in round two.

i wasnt stating my thoughts...just summerizing the thread
shit, shower and shave everything
show up when you are supposed to
leave when you are supposed to
dont haggle
cum fast
leave a fat ass tip Originally Posted by bubbaJay
No.... Don't cum fast.....I for one do not want you too....also, tips are not expected at all, and a small tip goes a long ways! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
If I cum fast (and I easily do so), I'll be done for the session (I'm a one-pop wonder). You'd be able to leave after the first 10 minutes, and that includes introductions and giving you time to check the envelope for accuracy.

And I do have a small tip which you can probably work with your thumb and forefinger.

I don't normally do cash for tipping, but I've been known to do other small gifts if I've had time to prepare.
other than the obvious as Bubba stated minus the cum fast is fuck me good.
Also as Tiff stated, tips r not expected however its says "i had a great time" and makes u feel special & not just a random run of the mill provider.
  • MrGiz
  • 11-28-2010, 01:01 PM
....other than the obvious as Bubba stated minus the cum fast is fuck me good. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Hey Sweets... It's so cool to see you've cum so far since that "Mad Skills " email you sent to me a couple of years ago!

Also nice to know.... you were definitely not bullshittin' me!!

We really need to play again during the Holidaze!!

Giz
Guess who i was thinking of when i said my other requirement was "fuck me good" Giz??? Cum c me anytime
cum fast Originally Posted by bubbaJay
I won't do that. For me it's about the sensuality. I want my provider to feel just as enthrawed and turned on as me. And that's a hard thing to do when you look like me. I'm not hideous. But, I'm definately not a hunk either. So, I believe being a respectful gentleman, and oral stimulation are key. When a gorgeous provider is on top of me, her eyes are closed, and she's gone to her "happy place" I want to be sure I'm doing everything I can so that she gets as much enjoyment out of it as me. And, if leaving a tip, gift, petting makes her feel that extra special then that's good to know.
ok...just to clear up the cum fast part.... i dont even know if it was listed in the thread...the reason i added it in there...is because i was told by a provider... i should ''come with a warning lable'' i used the entire session and then some probably, for said activities. then she said most women would probably rather have and older guy that cums fast rather than a young energizer bunny like myself
I'll take the energizer bunny anyday Bubba