Ladies, what would you like?

I'll take the energizer bunny anyday Bubba Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I'm with you on that!....Energizer bunny for sure!
I once stayed a week at a nice resort in Orlando, and tipped housekeeping daily. After the third day I noticed as I came back into my room a cute little hispanic girl who was cleaning another room smiling at me. On the fourth day, after her shift, she knocked on my door, stepped in with no words spoken, took off her top, unzipped me, and gave me one of the best bbbjcimnqns I've ever had. So, that was one time it paid off, plus my room was extra clean all week.

But mostly I stay Thur. and Friday nights these days, and do not leave a tip on Sat. morning check out because the weekend help is usually different people.

As for providers, I tip beforehand, included in the envelope. If we have a great time together, it was worth it. If not, lesson learned, and I do not see her again. I also try to be a gentleman, make her feel comfortable, and try my best to make her happy as well. It is after all a date. Originally Posted by Abe Normal
OK Mr Penthouse forum. I call bullshit on that one. lol
I'm with you on that!....Energizer bunny for sure! Originally Posted by Valerie
Val, i would be whatever type of bunny you desire...
  • MrGiz
  • 11-28-2010, 02:51 PM
I'll take the energizer bunny anyday Bubba Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Bubba.... I can personally GUARANTEE that SnL ain't bullshittin' ya there!! Eat a double helping of Wheaties before even attempting to keep up with this Lil Vixen!!

Giz
Bubba.... I can personally GUARANTEE that SnL ain't bullshittin' ya there!! Eat a double helping of Wheaties before even attempting to keep up with this Lil Vixen!!

Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz
I guess those of us who can't keep up should just take a pass.
  • MrGiz
  • 11-28-2010, 03:05 PM
I guess those of us who can't keep up should just take a pass. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Naaaaaaaahhhhh.... Don't worry Charles.... she has a way of pulling out the best from her playmates!! You might even surprise yourself.... I did!!

Giz
I got the energizer bunny part down
I see you put them in the same category. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Yep. I can't think of a better polite term for a man who tries to trick women so he can frighten, humiliate, rob and possibly even rape them before locking them up and then trying to get them branded with a scarlet letter by lying.

Come to think of it, "abuser" isn't nearly strong enough.
Now, I know there are a lot of professionals here who make the best of a situation. But, let's face it, some of the clients here aren't the best looking, including yours truly. However, you still show us the best time anyway. My question is, as your clients, what can we do to make our sessions more enjoyable for you? This would really help us to make the time we spend together that much more mutually enjoyable. Thank you for your time and responses. Originally Posted by Satter
Become younger and better looking, tip twice the "donation" amount, and bring presents in the form of a nice car. You'll be set. I'm sure you'll be the YMMV king around here.

Tips are very special, they are not as common in this profession as it is as being a waitress. When we do get one (especially when it is added AFTER our fun) it is the highest form of flattery. It makes us feel so very good. Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
I would hope tipping is more common for waitresses who make $2.15/hour without tip than a provider who charges $200 and up per hour.

Really?! Okay, I did not know this. Great info.

Let me ask you this. Do providers do a little extra when they really get to know their clients? What I mean is talk a little, have a couple glasses of wine, and allow foreplay (ie. kissing and petting)? Besides showing up and respecting the provider, what else can clients do to put the provider's mind at ease? Originally Posted by Satter
So the point of this post was to find out how to get extras or to put the providers' minds at ease? Those two can sometimes be exclusive of each other - some providers would not be at ease if they knew you were looking for extras or things that are not on their menu, they also might not be at ease if they knew you were looking for time for small talk and glass of wine on top of the session.

I won't do that. For me it's about the sensuality. I want my provider to feel just as enthrawed and turned on as me. And that's a hard thing to do when you look like me. I'm not hideous. But, I'm definately not a hunk either. So, I believe being a respectful gentleman, and oral stimulation are key. When a gorgeous provider is on top of me, her eyes are closed, and she's gone to her "happy place" I want to be sure I'm doing everything I can so that she gets as much enjoyment out of it as me. And, if leaving a tip, gift, petting makes her feel that extra special then that's good to know. Originally Posted by Satter
Who's paying who?

If kissing and small talk are what you're looking for, my suggestion would be to do your research and book with providers who offer kissing to begin with, instead of repeating with and hoping for it with providers who may never feel comfortable with it.
WOW kissing is just a given with me
Kissing is one of the most erotic things two people can do to each other IMO. Unfortunately, the providers I've been with (only 2) would not allow it.

Thanks for the tip on tipping. Will definately do that next time.

Any other suggestions would be most helpful. Originally Posted by Satter