Top choice for picking a new provider:

Darn Charles, they are ganging up on you.

For simply telling the truth.
Darn Charles, they are ganging up on you.

For simply telling the truth. Originally Posted by Jackie S
So you're saying that all clients feel the way he feels? Just asking.....
So you're saying that all clients feel the way he feels? Just asking..... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Good lord i sure hope not, if they did i would not even be here. I like the respectful fun loving ones
So you're saying that all clients feel the way he feels? Just asking..... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I will be honest and say I have never been paid to just chat HOWEVER I have been paid for overnights and 3 day dates and trust me my overnights are not fuck fests .. and neither is my 3 day package. They involve "playing" alright but there is also a lot of shopping, dining, traveling/sightseeing involved. If a guy wanted to "just fuck" I don't think he would pay to take me shopping or to dinner when he could save money and get a one hour date. Just my $0.02.
I will be honest and say I have never been paid to just chat HOWEVER I have been paid for overnights and 3 day dates and trust me my overnights are not fuck fests .. and neither is my 3 day package. They involve "playing" alright but there is also a lot of shopping, dining, traveling/sightseeing involved. If a guy wanted to "just fuck" I don't think he would pay to take me shopping or to dinner when he could save money and get a one hour date. Just my $0.02. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I agree and this is usually the case. However there are guys that do see providers to just hang out. It's not the usual thing but it definitely happens more than we know. And the ones that do do it I seriously doubt they will be on here admitting it. There may be a lot of reasons why they do this. I definitely don't fit into that category lol. Most of my sessions are 1 hour but this year is gonna be a little different.
To expand upon my previous comments, there are a lot of attributes I hope to find in a companion, but the three nonnegotiable prerequisites are beauty, intelligence and an athletic physique. As an academic, I critique the manner in which a lady communicates, both verbally and in writing, as a manifestation of her intellect or lack thereof. She could have the face of Helen of Troy and the body of a modern-day goddess but, if she conveys the impression of lacking intellectual depth, I probably would not be interested in scheduling an appointment with her.
I can understand all of those aspects being significant IF you are spending an extended period of time with her, but really...how much intellect can she possibly portray in an hour? If she is doing her job correctly and providing msog, I doubt much talking other than "OH YEAH" will even take place in such a limited window.
I can understand all of those aspects being significant IF you are spending an extended period of time with her, but really...how much intellect can she possibly portray in an hour? If she is doing her job correctly and providing msog, I doubt much talking other than "OH YEAH" will even take place in such a limited window. Originally Posted by London Rayne
If they constitute a significant enough sample size, the manner in which a lady communicates in her written profile, commentary in response to reviews and/or message board posts can, collectively, give some insight into her intellect and communication skills. I am also referring specifically to the process of evaluating a potential companion, which I believe was the original focus of this question/poll, rather than the appointment itself.
I really believe based on the choices the poll is flawed.

But if you had the choices of multiple reasons guys book looks. Rates. And services will far outweigh any other categories as the first choice that people choose.

Services is most important to me.....but you best believe looks play a factor most time. Most won't admit it on board since this is sort of a luxury in an of itself booking providers, but rates play a huge part in guys decisions as well. Probably more so in different cities.

Looks matter for most I'm sure. A provider personality doesn't have a chance unless those fine pictures catch our eye. Then you can determine if for what she offers is she worth the rate. To each his own.
To expand upon my previous comments, there are a lot of attributes I hope to find in a companion, but the three nonnegotiable prerequisites are beauty, intelligence and an athletic physique. As an academic, I critique the manner in which a lady communicates, both verbally and in writing, as a manifestation of her intellect or lack thereof. She could have the face of Helen of Troy and the body of a modern-day goddess but, if she conveys the impression of lacking intellectual depth, I probably would not be interested in scheduling an appointment with her. Originally Posted by BreastLuvr
Love it

I can understand all of those aspects being significant IF you are spending an extended period of time with her, but really...how much intellect can she possibly portray in an hour? If she is doing her job correctly and providing msog, I doubt much talking other than "OH YEAH" will even take place in such a limited window. Originally Posted by London Rayne
You're too funny. Makes a lot of sense.