slow moderation

hey there,

wondering why are the mods slacking on approving weekly/weekend ads? i posted a weekend ad more than 24 hours ago and it's still not been approved by anyone.

if you guys are going to moderate everyone's ads, can you please stay on top of approving posts once they're submitted? thanks!

xoxo
Sorry for the issue-- we do try to get them within 24 hours but sometimes life happens and we are not able to get on the board. If you notice it then please PM one of the admins and they will take care of it.
okay, i've done that, but again this week... i submitted my weekly update, 24hrs went by without posting. i PM'd mods this morning around 9am (and it's now 5pm) and they're still not up? is there someone other than Lea or St C. that i should be messaging?
Hi Heather - As Crypt said - the ads are approved withing 24 hours and most of the times way withing the 24 hr time period.. Also, if it is more than 24 hours - send a PM to all the mods assigned for Las Vegas - that way someone is on it rightaway. And , my guess is around Sep 5th - that being a holiday long weekend - it just took a bit more time than usual because of that. Thank you.