Encounter: Encounter: SexyGabrielleNY

Who cares why are we focused on a guy's Johnson in one vid smh Is the service worth applying again to her website?
Who cares why are we focused on a guy's Johnson in one vid smh Is the service worth applying again to her website? Originally Posted by change2chance
The things gay guys notice…..

elg…..
"the VID" Originally Posted by JONBALLS
PM me if anyone hasn't seen it.
The things gay guys notice…..

elg….. Originally Posted by elghund
plastic man ...just noticed yer ...post

...great review
PM me if anyone hasn't seen it. Originally Posted by LayingPipe
ya mean pm yer ...pm ...ta gets a copy
It seems like her and Naughty Nikki are always having drama amongst each other. I have never seen Gabrielle but I had a good time with Nikki
Besides the fact that Nikki doesnt get along with anyone,
yes there is long time dislike between them
Besides the fact that Nikki doesnt get along with anyone,
yes there is long time dislike between them Originally Posted by lilylivered
1st line not true
2nd line true

IMHO
Feel lucky to have had a duo visit with the two of them when they were on good terms with each other.
Feel lucky to have had a duo visit with the two of them when they were on good terms with each other. Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
are you C.... ops never mind

or

is that they still fight over that ????
Besides the fact that Nikki doesnt get along with anyone, Originally Posted by lilylivered
Incorrect

1st line not true

IMHO Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Correct. I think her and Sausagepants were quite tight.... as well as many others....

fuckin Nikki.....
Incorrect

Correct. I think her and Sausagepants were quite tight.... as well as many others....

fuckin Nikki..... Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
Nikki seems ta love Mr Dingleberry

bet Gabby would not like him at all I bet
What I learned about Nikki is if you want to see her, you have to be on point or it will go downhill fast. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and put deodorant on just make sure she doesn't bad mouth me in anyway. I was careful with my words as well.
are you C.... ops never mind

or

is that they still fight over that ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
They played VERY nicely together. I figure it was either my irresistible charm, huge schlong, or the big stack of dead presidents I had for them.