Encounter: Encounter: SexyGabrielleNY

After testing the ROC waters a bit more and hindsight being 20/20, I can agree with a lot of what others have said as their input.The biggest drawback was the time spent waiting for her to get ready which seems to be a regular occurrence.
After testing the ROC waters a bit more and hindsight being 20/20, I can agree with a lot of what others have said as their input.The biggest drawback was the time spent waiting for her to get ready which seems to be a regular occurrence. Originally Posted by snowbird997
used to be when you typed out any truth on here

first thing that would have happenned is you would get ganged up on with the usual cucked out suspects and even the "mods" back then that were all in it to cover up ANY truths

then you would get a bunch of private messages from scared jimmies agreeing with me on every point but too scared to rock the boat and then a good percentage of them would come back out and try to mutherfuck me with the same chick

and that was over 10 years ago . I just expect this type of treatment as part of the game its just common sense

there is no upside to "helping" anyone here you may learn that in time
I believe I have done my best to be honest and truthful with all the info share. Once and a while I’ll get a negative remark but more often then not I get positive feedback.
At least there are some helpful people on here. Wish the others would find something else to do with their time.
I believe I have done my best to be honest and truthful with all the info share. Once and a while I’ll get a negative remark but more often then not I get positive feedback. Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
I thank you for your posts.
They have helped me several times : )