Japan

I hope anyone who has family and friends in Japan has not lost any of them. If you have, my sympathies to you, your family, and friends.
  • bbkid
  • 03-11-2011, 03:46 PM
Such a tragedy. My sympathy to those lost ones, as well.
I do wish them a speedy recovery, Japans always been a place I've wanted to visit.
The Northern West Coast got whacked today.

Northern California and Oregon.
The footage I've seen is unbelievable.

It looked like out takes from a Godzilla movie.
The footage I've seen is unbelievable. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I'm not eating any soup or stew for a long time.
One of my clients lost 2 family members there. Very heart-breaking stuff...
  • K2S0
  • 03-14-2011, 09:24 PM
my sympathies and thoughts for the japanese people, also some hobbyng money...
One of my clients lost 2 family members there. Very heart-breaking stuff... Originally Posted by thebodyguard_69
Yes, and this is a tragedy with international proportions, and the humanitarian character of each Nation shall be measured in the long haul in deeds, as opposed to rhetoric. The task is not political it is human.
The task is not political it is human. Originally Posted by LexusLover
+1
Unfortunately, this tragedy could easily spark the political game of the decade. Sides are already being taken.
Very, Very sad and the bad events continue to hit Japan as we speak.
+2
+3
I disagree, as with everything international, it's both. Japan is a developed country, so you can expect that the response will be much greater than if this happened in Cameroon, or Congo. The news coverage, the emergency response from other countries, even this thread, would never have happened if this had happened in a third world country...

Never lose sight of the fact that political realities will always outweigh practical realities in situations like this. Just be glad for Japan that both realities coincide in this instance.