Taxes

Time is running out. Tax day is 4/18 this year. Contact me quickly if you need help to file. Believe it or not, the whole thing CAN be done by email!

abdclub
20+ years of tax preparation experience
Is it too late? I have never owed in my life and have always filed "late". I need to get my taxes back and I need someone who understands my situation....what do you think?
I filed self employed 1040, sched C and whatever needed .... I qualify for Earned Income, having a natural son and 5 grand in daycare bills. Most of my income is non taxable, but damn it I am in a very tight spot thanks to a harrassing SO and desperately need money. The more you can help me get the better. What can I do?

Thanks for your response and help!

TARA
quick question.... do I need to work a regular job in order to claim my eIC? andd if so for how long?
No ma'am, you do not! I deal with a lot of providers whose occupations vary from house-cleaner to internet consultant and lots in between!Send me some info by PM or email and we'll converse further. The fact that you're out of town for me is irrelevant (I do so many returns by email).