Catfighters Wanted - Texas

• Atlas
  • 04-12-2011, 09:41 AM
Producer looking for attractive, feisty, confident women over the age of 18 from around the state of Texas to participate in safe rules catfights against other women. All ages, ethnicities, and body-types will be considered. Base pay begins at $500.00 per match and can increase based on various factors. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. If you think you've got what it takes, send a pic of yourself (holding a sign with today's date) along with your stats and a contact number to hdcatfights@gmail.com. Matches will be videotaped and sold to offset production costs. All models must sign a waiver and video release form.
Hmmmm, I'm not fallin for it.

I believe I will just watch and see how it turns out.
I'm with you on this one lacey. Too funny!
  • Atlas
  • 04-12-2011, 10:34 AM
I feel compelled to elaborate on exactly what "rules" will be enforced. The two most important by far are:

Rule #1: If, at any time, another girl says "stop", or "give" or submits in any other fashion, you must break IMMEDIATELY. NO EXCEPTIONS. In addition, *if it appears that another girl is unable to defend herself, the fight will be stopped at once.

Rule #2: At no time will attacks be allowed to target any part of the face or head. This is to preserve each woman's lovely features but more importantly, it is to prevent concussions or other head injuries which could have adverse long-term effects.

There are other "common sense" rules such as "no biting" or "no jewelry" that go without saying.

Hair-pulling and slapping/punching to the body are generally allowed, but can be negoiated by individual ladies on a match-per-match basis.

Basically, the name of the game is safety.

Ladies, if there are any more questions you have, you know how to reach me.

Good day!

ETA: Wanted to clarify that sending a pic and contact info does not apply to ladies who have websites and/or reviews which could verify their legitimacy.
Hmm, I'm not a lady but would be interested to see a match when you come to the Dallas area if the $ was right.
Might wanna talk to these cats about it..
Attached Images File Type: jpg 8bdd02df96c2b98b2e9a786.jpg (47.7 KB, 462 views)
Hate to tell you this but if the TDLR finds out the charges are worse than anything you can imagine. So... Are you licensed by the state to run Combative Sports? Do you have insurance in case a girl gets injured (a concussion, etc) Do you have a medical team standing by in case of injury? Do the girls wear protective gear?
You mean boobs and butts aren't protective gear?
im ready for a cat fight lol
Sounds kinda fun! But I bruise easy, so that + this +modeling wouldn't mix, lol
What city do you shoot ??
flaunt has some good legitimate questions.... I'm up for a good fight
flaunt has some good legitimate questions.... I'm up for a good fight Originally Posted by Jamie1234
Another guy was doing Foxy Boxing matches in Dallas and the TDLR (Tx Dept Licensing and Regulation) shut him down and fined him like $300k for running illegal boxing matches in Texas.
i'd be down for that if u came to dallas/fw.. im definitely feisty
Another guy was doing Foxy Boxing matches in Dallas and the TDLR (Tx Dept Licensing and Regulation) shut him down and fined him like $300k for running illegal boxing matches in Texas. Originally Posted by flaunt
sucks for that guy. Guess to risky...