HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOULMANIKE YOU ROCK!!

:mf_bo obies: :jump2 :: king::c8 ::mf_bo obies::mf _boobies::mf_boobi es::mf _boobies::mf_boobi es:

I SET MY ALARM EARLY IN HOPES TO BE THE FIRST TO WISH YOU EXXXTRA SPECIAL FUN TODAY;
I HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY
IS SIZZLING HOT SOULMANIKE!
YOU ARE FREAKIN AWESOME AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU DO HERE ON ECCIE!
...ahem and bcd...
:mf_ lustslow::mf_lust slow::mf_lustslow ::mf _lustslow::mf_lus tslow::mf_lustslo w::m f_lustslow::mf_lu stslow::mf_lustsl ow:: mf_lustslow::mf_l ustslow:
If I had pictures of your "talented ways" I would post them..

I HOPE THIS MAKES YOU SMILE AND YOU GET A LITTLE TINGLE...
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WILL YOU PLEASE JOIN ME IN WISHING OUR SEXXXY MODERATOR AN EXCELLENT BIRTHDAY?!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG DAWG!!!!! I can't wait for the Review....
  • Satin
  • 08-23-2012, 08:06 AM
Happy birthday Ikester....after talking to you last night, I know you'll have a good one...

I'll tell you the same thing I told my buddy Easye this week for his birthday - take it easy man and don't kill yourself bro, the pussy ain't going nowhere....
Happy Birthday Ike !
Have a GREAT day!
Happy B-day may all your wishes come true on your day..
Damn is it everybodies birthday this week. There is one hell of a prty going on somewhere!!! Have a blast at yours guy!
Damn Ike did you piss her off, cause she ONLY wrote it in 36pt font instead of her usual 48pt. Anyway Happy Birthday...

Happy Birthday to Soulman Ike! XOXO

Wishing I was there to give ya a treat but I will give it to ya via my "raincheck" for the next visit

Have a Supa dupa day and I am sure you will be naughty so have fun playin...just not too much Lol!

XOXO,
~Exotic Beauty~

P.s..Here is a pic of the gift I wanted for mine so I will let you have her today (sharing)
Attached Images File Type: jpg 41wueiO5lbL__SL500_AA300_.jpg (5.8 KB, 140 views)
OH MY! I am LATE!!!!!!!!!!! I started a thread in sandbox not seeing one here! Oooooooooops! (Insert foot in mouth!)

Well HAPPY BDAY TIMES 2 THREADS!

~Exotic Beauty~
Happy Bday TIMES 2! I had no clue the Coed section had a post so I am LATE!!!!!

Happy bday thread #2

P.S. Oooops My bad sorry peeps! I kinda am not that alert yet Lol!
wooohoooo I got a present for you baby! lol

Happy Birthday!!!
I didn't realize we were so close! Happy Birthday sugar.......

xoxo
Happy Birthday Sexy!!!

Hope you have a Wonderful day Full of Surprises!!!