ISO Forum

• JT
  • 01-09-2010, 06:43 AM
Maybe I haven't had enough coffee yet, but I can't find a ISO Forum. What are the chances of getting one? I got a lot of info from that forum on ASPD.
JT I am using the Coed discussion forum for now.
It would be good to have a separate forum.

Until then, we should put the letters "ISO" at the start of any ISO searches.

That will make it clearer how many there are and where to find them.
I agree, a "Requests and ISO" forum would be a nice to have feature. All-in-all, though, I like the structure of this website.
  • JT
  • 01-09-2010, 05:58 PM
Omahan - congrats on super mod status!
Biggest - good idea to put ISO!
fritz - I agree structure is great!

I would venture to say the ISO forum was the most read, and had the most replys. I'd like to see one started here.

I put in a request for an ISO forum. It is on the list but I have no idea how long the queue is.

JT. Thank you.
I'd like the ISO forum as well! It was kind of obvious that's what this one morphed into. *L* Glad to see so many familiar names on here. I'll be spreading the word!
Omahan, don't see the word queue very often - much less seeing it spelled correctly!!
Good spellers turn me on
Supercalifragilisticexpialidoc (whew!) ious your welcome.....
Good spellers turn me on
Alrighty then, let's have an eccie spelling bee!
Alrighty then, let's have an eccie spelling bee! Originally Posted by Starry69

OK, when I come back to KC in a couple weeks that's what we shall do. I'll pick out some great words and a figure out a good prize.

study hard
I absolutely hate to see words spelled wrong. It really cracks me up when the girls ad says how educated she is but all you see are spelling and grammar problems!! English was my best subject, and I loved to see the 100% on my spelling tests so sign me up for the spelling bee!
should us guys start practicing our spelling with our tongue
should us guys start practicing our spelling with our tongue Originally Posted by Boots&Spurs
That's a start