Petit Red Head In Need Of Help

What the word on this one? I tried searching last four digits of her phone number but nothing came up and full number just brings up all her STG adds. I’m sure she has been discussed somewhere here but also lacking premium access currently, any help would be appreciated for upcoming visit to Albuquerque.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...n/943389411823
I couldn't begin to fathom how to rent an AirBnB for a provider, especially one I don't know personally. Anything stolen? You pay for that. Any damage? You pay. The place not cleaned? You pay the cleaning fee. If its an airBnB were the owner lives close, they are going to see alarming activity in their property.

I've been guilty of white knighting providers who I just want to help, but this just seems to expose you to so much risk. The paper trail created as well as the financial risk. Has anyone ever done this?
I would honestly worry about your sanity if you actually attempted to do this.

If you are really this desperate then front her the money but make her lease it herself.
No way would I rent a AB&B but I would consider an hourly room if she was actually the girl in the pics and her service was good. The best time to see a provider is when she is in need more than you are LOL
Financing a house of ill repute. A fine line between simpin' and pimpin'.
…in need, maybe, to a point

sometimes their need can be overwhelming

this redhead has been advertising
that she is in need of help, for several weeks, now
it is starting to look, to me,
like she will always be in need

neediness sometimes spawns desperation

I have not met her
I do not feel inclined to call on her, lately