picture is worth a thousand words

any takers ladies, something to get the hound dawgs off the front porch, we like any and all, tits, ass, nipple shots, naughty or nice, we are pretty easy, tia
The most enjoying part of my job, besides the obvious, is keeping a friendly, fun, and lasting friendship.
With love,
Vivian
what is it about a girl tugging on her panties that is so freaking hot, smokin

thanks Vivian for gettin the ball rolling
I have a ton of pics in my showcase guys are free to look at.

Or you can go watch my videos at www.daniellereid.xxx
Vivian, I came back and looked at your pic again, missed the beautiful smile the first time around, lol
Great picture vvivian!! Sexy legs!! Thanks for posting it and not making us go to your showcase for pics...
Awesome Viviann, love it
Go Vvivian!

The most enjoying part of my job, besides the obvious, is keeping a friendly, fun, and lasting friendship.
With love,
Vivian Originally Posted by vvivianstarr
Thank you gentlemen. Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!
pictures are worth whatever value you place on them, not just a thousand words! i love feedback both positive and constructive so I'll not mind if you have something to say☺️
Only thing I can say, is hell yea!!!! Jonesboro is looking strong!!!!
well I aint an Arkansas chick...but i AM a "post ho"...lol...so here ya go
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20130218172132.jpg (68.9 KB, 977 views) File Type: jpg 20160515_175638 - Copy.jpg (114.6 KB, 980 views) File Type: jpg 020modifiedvv.jpg (29.6 KB, 972 views) File Type: jpg GGGG.jpg (97.3 KB, 981 views)
Youre wearing to much clothing Dallas. Some of it needs to come off. ; )
Nova, I just might need to find a way to get to NWA, that ass makes me want hablar espanol