Pussy but no tits

I am always bemused when I look at a girls photos and she will spread her legs, open her lips so far we can see all the way to her ovaries but then won't show a clear view of her tits or her nipples in a photo.

I know I am just as old fashioned as I am old, but if you show one, why not the other? Lots of guys really like to see tits in all their glory and they are a deciding factor for many. I can understand if you have a very identifying tat on a tit but that's what photoshop or even Paint in Window is for.
It's like fishing for bream. You'll catch more with worms than bread. Especially if you have ugly bread.
Here is exactly what I mean
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2106847
Her avatar looks hot but who can tell? One twat shot is not enough to get me to pull the trigger
Rats. I opened this thread thinking it would be a rant about all the male shit slinging posters hiding behind their keyboards.
Have to admit Ive always been curious why providers cover their tits/nipples....nice pussy pic though
Maybe because they feel better about how their pussy looks compared to breast...idk...i like my boobies..but I don't think I have a booby pic in my showcase..so here ya go
You guys need more pictures like these:

Boobies are nice
@Analeeae, very nice boobs

@Teagen, you have a smokin' body
@Analeeae, very nice boobs

@Teagen, you have a smokin' body Originally Posted by StopShort

Ty love....a girl always enjoys a compliment...we like our egos stroked sometimes too hehehe

I love the shape of Teagens boobs....just her whole body is something nice to look at imo...
Thank you all for the nice compliments))
For once, I don't mind a thread going off topic :-)
Candidly, I am a "legs & ass" kind of guys and truly could give a shit about tits. That's not to say I don't appreciate breasts but they are icing but the "legs & ass" are the cake. I guess I'm a cake kind of guy.
Attachment 665883I'll show you mine if you show me yours

ya I don't get why they only show off the lips between the legs
Candidly, I am a "legs & ass" kind of guys and truly could give a shit about tits. That's not to say I don't appreciate breasts but they are icing but the "legs & ass" are the cake. I guess I'm a cake kind of guy. Originally Posted by LordoftheRim
Its not about what a guy may like. Its why so many providers are willing to show what is arguably the most private and intimate area of their body but hide another area that's far more common to see. I get some may not like the way their breasts look but careful photographing can do a lot to help.