Stood up by Gia Perez

we have been texting for awhile and she asked me to book a room for her in Houston in exchange for 2 sessions. room was 280
but 2nd session never happened, i was kinda expected already. No big deal, i only lost 30 dollars lol (POOR LITTLE GIRL needed it) 86 YES reviews lol
I supposed to see her again today for the second session but she was LONG GONE when i got there
I was kinda expected this so last night i fucked the shit out of her already
The point is she has a lot of reviews and all of them were YES, i don't get it why would she want to ruin her reputation
"Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material."
^^^^^^ what he said

Moved to coed.
If you hadn't left ,you would have gotten the next session.
she asked me to book a room for her in Houston Originally Posted by trantran
I have been asked by a few ladies to book a room for them.

I have a few questions:
1) why can't they book their own room? No ID? broke? Warrant?
2) how are you booking a room for them without using your own Real World info?
3) Why are you not worried what will happen if the run up a phone bill? room service? drugs in room?

CG
i would never book a room for a provider, but ive always wondered why. the main reason is what u alluded to - if police are called to the room, he will be connected because he made the reservation. plus, can run up the bill. cause damage and he has to pay

i guess no dl and no credit card (bad credit) which makes it hard to book

I have been asked by a few ladies to book a room for them.

I have a few questions:
1) why can't they book their own room? No ID? broke? Warrant?
2) how are you booking a room for them without using your own Real World info?
3) Why are you not worried what will happen if the run up a phone bill? room service? drugs in room?

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
I've tried to set up an appointment with her a couple times, she rarely replies. Now it appears her account is disabled.
  • genus
  • 03-09-2018, 03:15 PM

All yes reviews are not good reviews; if u read her reviews where they recommend her but would not see her again.
I wish some providers would chime in too on why are more and more providers saying: it is such a beating to just get a room for the night. It is becoming more and more harder for them to do. I listed a few things but, how can that be the norm?

CG
I get rooms just fine so idk why she wanted you to get the room unless she didn't have the cash but that's her problem not yours. What she did was unacceptable and glad you wrote about it. I would never ever get a room for a provider. A great provider will already have her incall situation together. Prepaying for service is also a no-no
Heh seems a little melodramatic to guest her account over this
Maybe there's more to it