Stupid question about deep throating

You guys who have had the pleasure: Is the allure of being deep-throated the sensation of being buried to the hilt in her mouth and throat, or the knowledge that she's doing it?
+1
For me...

The sensation...although it is a visual stimulant to see she has successfully taking me all the way down.
Come here let's figure that out together lol
I get nothing out of it.

It's not a particularly good feeling for me.
  • BLM69
  • 04-02-2018, 08:52 AM
You guys who have had the pleasure: Is the allure of being deep-throated the sensation of being buried to the hilt in her mouth and throat, or the knowledge that she's doing it? Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Not by any hooker, always be clear what they'll be DT, A 5 inch cock or a 10+ inch cock, that's really important
The feeling when the head slips in to the throat is what I like most. Always hoping for the gal who can do that repeatedly until the explosion while all the way in. If a lady can do that I am fine with CBJ.
For me it's more about seeing the entire dick in her mouth than it is a sensation. I enjoy deep throat but it's about #6 on my list of what I like in a blowjob
Come here let's figure that out together lol Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper

Okay
The feeling when the head slips in to the throat is what I like most. Always hoping for the gal who can do that repeatedly until the explosion while all the way in. If a lady can do that I am fine with CBJ. Originally Posted by ValenTX
You'd love Christina Watkins - a master of the BJ with DT, no gag, but is CBJ.
Tightness.......
Sensation. Gagging detracts from the experience. It makes me thing that the girl is uncomfortable. That is a turnoff.
Im pretty skilled in this. Its all about relaxing and taking your time with it that way you dont gag.
DT is one of my specialties and Ive found that many guys haven't been DT'ed before, so I have asked this question before and the answer I hear most is BOTH. The love the visual of watching their cock disappear down my throat, the feeling of the tightness and that good, thick spit that it creates, as well as knowing "my cock is ALL the way down her throat".

I'm salivating just thinking of it!!!