disrespectful client...

I just saw a newbie to me client named Blake...He was a tatted up short slender white guy. He said he workes in the oil field industry, and he is from Beaumont texas. He said he got my # from BP. I began the session, and he asked during the session if he could play with out a raincoat. I told him no, I don't do uncovered fs. so I used the condom,#1 and hes said he lost his feeling,...SOOO, i began to give him some more bbbj and i knew the session was not going good as I felt he was a tricky. grabbed condom #2.. He then put me in a position so that i couldn't see he took it off. I felt it strange so I got off of it, and saw condom was on the floor. I WAS PISSED!!! I confronted him right then and there and said SESSION OVER!! YOU DISRESPECTED ME!! I NEVER PLAY UNSAFE!! EVER!!EVER!! SO HE SAID I'M SORRY IT WAS JUST SO GOOD!! I MADE HIM LEAVE AND I TOLD HIM I WOULD REPORT HIM. NEEDLESS TO SAY HE NEVER EJACULATED , BUT I DON'T CARE. i'm happy!! He apologized to me, but it still doesn't make it right.

LADIES HIS # IS 817-318-**41 [Staff Edit - do NOT reveal real world info, even in your "code."]... IFyou can count you can figure out his #..

melissa012
thanks for the heads up......and I can count.lol
UGH>>>> russian roulette players.. hate them.. good thing you're safe.. you did the right thing.. thanks for reporting him... I'll look out
THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP AND SORRY THIS HAPPENED TO YOU!!!!!
Yes Amber , I have seen alot of things in my day, but when a woman says NO, she means NO!!! I hate that he disrespected my intelligence and my safety by trying to fool me on the slick. I am very upset still, and I wasn't the one who did anything wrong. I hate that guys aleways try and get something for nothing, or get it without a raincoat!! I am DDF and intend to stay that way...melissa012
Thanks Paris, I am still reeling on that one...Well I guess I won't get a good grade from him on my report card...LOL
All i can do is shake my head, people are so stupid. Too bad you didnt know his last name. I am alarmed because my name is the same as his, dont confuse us!!!!!! I dont have any tattoos either,lol
Dont worry Mushroom Man, most clients don't give their real 1st name let alone a last name..LOL He was just very disrespectful towards me, and i can assure you I will be seen by a physician just to be sure. Leakage whether it be full ejaculation or not can cause deadly harm...I always play safe, and I respect all my clients as I wish they do me. So see gentlemen its not just guys who get bad providers off BP, we get bad clients every once in awhile also...LOL But I'M GONNA STILL KEEP THE HOBBY 100% SAFE FROM MY END AS BEST I CAN.. MELISSA012
Well....I have seen him. He booked for 3 hours and he DIDN'T give me one ounce of trouble. IN NO WAY am I saying that what you are saying is NOT true. I'm simply chiming in saying my time with him was just fine. He didn't disrespect me any way.

Sorry this happened to you. But my time with him was totally 100% great.
  • hd
  • 12-15-2011, 09:44 AM
I don't wish to be alarming to some who aren't aware, but there can always be some pre-cum fluid before ejaculation. I would assume it carries sperm, but whether it does or not, it's still fluid that could be, hopefully not, carrying something you don't want.

I figured out pretty qiuckly why some providers insisted they did hands on insertion when we did k9 and didn't let me do it.
If he was a noob, how come he didn't use kaylee as a ref?

Whenever I do go with full out new guy screening I let my girlfriend handle it.

Usually she knows waaay too much about them for them to ever try some shit like that.

Good luck
Not sure why he didn't use me as a ref. He had ref's and he passed my screening just fine. And the session went just fine. In fact, I'm sure he is a p411 client. That is why I was surprised to see this posting. The guy was really cool with me.
That is weird for sure, now either the way she has to wait to provide again until she gets checked out by a dr and gets a clean bill of health which takes quite a while.

Maybe someone was using his info? or maybe he knew he was going to be up to no good so he called a random chick off bp, said he was a noob not thinking she is a member here? who knows but either way weird,
Who knows....
Either way, I hope she is okay. That is all that really matters in the end.
I don't know about his experience with kayleehotchick... All I know is what happened to ME!! I always play safe and now I have to go through a bunch of Bs. to provide again.. It is the same as when a CLIENT says he had a bad experience with a provider who has many ravishing reviews. No one tends to believe HIM. Ones persons experience may not be the same as ANOTHERS!! All I can say again is what happened in my case, and it wasn't nice!!! So unless you were there at MY SESSION, please don't judge me....melissa012