Is Sex THAT Serious???

I ran in to a real eye opener the other day.

There are people who take their sex, or inter-gender relationships VERY seriously. And I'm curious about several things: I thought sex was about fun, a sensual encounter between consenting adults, and to me the "fun" part doesn't get too exotic or extreme and requires no props, electricty, probes, clamps, costumes, devices inflatable or insertable, instruments of punishment or degradation...none of that.

So when doing some intell and getting led to forum topics I would avoid there were some vitriolic exchanges happening about issues that to me have nothing to do with sex. It was put forward that straight sex with fun was unimaginative. Maybe it's the muse in me that runs to things other than my gentials, but does that make a quick feel good experience dull? To me it's like ice cream or Jack in the Box tacos...it's a treat.

Back on point: So does all that dom/sub/punishment/tools and fools stuff really have anything to do with sex? I don't see it if it does. It has everything to do with lots of deep psychological issues, and if a man or woman needs a car battery clamped to their nipples while they wear a diaper and get whipped while somebody pees on them, well, good for them, but that falls under performance art, not sex. At least to me. Or did I miss the memo?
Yes, some people take sex. . . and it's definition, a little too seriously. It's just silly to say that straight sex is unimaginative. But, it's just as silly to say sex involving more elaborate rituals, props etc. isn't still sex. In either case, sex is performance art, I think your getting too wrapped up in the semantics of the whole thing.

I've never been interested in much more than vanilla with a side of Greek myself, but I'm not going to say there isn't something sexy about some of the more inventive fetishes. I think that's why my muse and I hit it off so well, in her words, I "get it".

I'm not likely to volunteer as a participant, but to my eye this is still pretty damned sexy. Just the idea that someone would go to so much trouble and expense to facilitate the fantasy is sexy to me. At home the sum total of foreplay has always been, "want pussy?".

So, whether it's off the chain (actually on the chain):

Or straight out, nothing but the basics:

Sex is still a lot like coffee; when it's good, it's great, when it isn't great, it's still pretty good and plain black or raspberry mocha, it's still coffee, errr sex.
You have to consider that this site, for instance is a place where people can meet to fulfill their verbotten desires. For some, plain ole vanilla sex is about as verboten as we get.

For others, they have moved (some would say progressed, others would say deviated) from that simple path to more extremes. Judge not lest ye be judged.

If it is between consenting adults, I guess I am okay with it. I don't get the need for pain, for degrading another human, or for degrading myself. But to each his own.

In my own journey here, I have let myself be led into some areas that were not on my original itinerary. Greek, fisting are two. But then, I never thought I would bury my face between some strange lady's legs in an attempt to lick her into submission 6 or 7 years ago when I first stumbled on to these warped communities. (And yes, I am a member, so I think I have the right to express the opinion that we are pretty warped some time.)

Where do you draw the line between straight sex and the other activities that occur? If we were to let some people tie our hands, MISH would be the limit. Oral sex, anal sex, doggie, threesomes, gang bangs, same sex couples, would all be verbotten.

If some guy gets off having a lady stomp on his nuts or pee on him, then that is his pleasure. I do believe that most cases of the person paying doing these activities to the person receiving is not about sex, it is about a little person trying to make themselves feel like they are a big cheese. And I am not talking about physical size of the person or the person's appendages when I refer to a little person.
Well, you know there are probably laws on the books that make anything but missionary illegal. And I'm not judging, just wondering. It all falls under WALDT, but I guess "sex" is deeper than I ever imagined. I mean, boy, girl, backseat and then what we learn along the way. I guess that last part is where everybody gets a different map. And getting pissed at each other because WALDT is just so outside, I don't get it.

And buy that lady a cheeseburger!

And buy that lady a cheeseburger! Originally Posted by phildo
Oh, believe me, she gets more meat than the average gal.
...and a "hobby" or hobbies can get quite expensive, especially with guys. If you can't swing a $50 driver you can't swing a $650 one either, but that doesn't keep all the hackers out there from going out and buying the newest TaylorNikeTitelist skillet-headed turd crusher for triple retail.

Guilty as charged...hee hee hee!

If one is out there buying sex in hopes of receiving validation or some other form of succor because there are underlying issues, the unending chase will be on. It will lead one on quite a journey. But, there may be no end it it either. What does make Sammy Glick RUN?

"Sometimes, you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't; Almond Joy's got nuts - Mounds don't!"