Expiring ISO - Putting a clock on it.

I know this probably should be in the tech forum or somewhere, but wanted to bounce the idea off here.

There are several types of ISOs that appear. Some are pretty open ended: I want to get a blow job some day from a green skinned gal with orange eyes and 3 breast with two nipples each.

Some are looking for information on a particular gal, usually from a BP Ad.

One category is I need sumthin in a hurry, who's available right now, or at least, who is available within a set time frame.

How about having an option to set a clock on a ISO. If you need someone to respond within 2 hours, then you set the clock for 2 hours. If you need to get a response by 7 AM on January 3, 2012, you set the clock. When the clock expires, the thread is automatically locked.

I am just thinking that this would stop the numerous responses to requests long after the need or the window of opportunity has passed.

The clock would be optional, and the thread would just lock down after the clock ran out, not disappear.

Thoughts? Sharp daggers? It may not even be a programming possibility.
A good idea, if the software can actually do it. ISO tends to get clogged up with answers to expired opportunities and open ended questions better served by learning the "search" function.
My thoughts are that Polls can have a clock on them, they close after a certain time period, similar strategy. But I am a mechanical engineer, give me a hunk of steel and I will build you a better mouse trap. These XXX's and OOO's guys just confuse the crap out of me.
My thoughts are that Polls can have a clock on them, they close after a certain time period, similar strategy. But I am a mechanical engineer, give me a hunk of steel and I will build you a better mouse trap. These XXX's and OOO's guys just confuse the crap out of me. Originally Posted by tigercat

Understood, at least you still remember your trade, not sure I'd know what to do with a beaker and Bunsen burner anymore.
OMG, this would be GREAT.

I keep hearing that ISO's should be instantly closed - but a lot of girls get their "silent" type of clients from others that post...so I can see how this can be helpful.

But some girls abuse the ISO section and post to shit that is not even relevant to them or to the client any longer.

LOVE THE IDEA...

I also like the idea of providing ten floggings with alternating whippings to the girls who abuse the ISO section....who wants to line up to give said beatings? bwah ha ha ha ha.
... I want to get a blow job some day from a green skinned gal with orange eyes and 3 breast with two nipples each. Originally Posted by tigercat

Me, too!