when is enough?

Just curious ladies when do you stop seeing new friends? I am a part timer here and see lots of a"retirement " threads. When you all post those is it you are just quitting the profession period or not taking any new clients?
Gia-- a good chunk of "retirement" threads are little more than advertising. Call it a "going out of business" sale. If you read around, you'll often see the gents joking about the "over/hunder" of when the girl will return.

The girls who are seriously leaving-- generally don't announce it on the boards. They tell their close hobby friends and that is it.
I c....
Damn, Gia! Sooooo very very nice. Love the lips. Can't wait til BBBJ makes the menu. But you are fucking NICE!
Gia-- a good chunk of "retirement" threads are little more than advertising. Call it a "going out of business" sale. If you read around, you'll often see the gents joking about the "over/hunder" of when the girl will return.

The girls who are seriously leaving-- generally don't announce it on the boards. They tell their close hobby friends and that is it. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Pretty spot on about the joking and rest of it as well
Damn, Gia! Sooooo very very nice. Love the lips. Can't wait til BBBJ makes the menu. But you are fucking NICE! Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Awww thanks...that won't ever be on the menu though but honestly I wouldn't nock cbj till u had one from me...let me know if your up for it...
Damn, she is hot! Work it.