I need to vent so here it goes..

OMG Im not GOD so why must men lie I had a appt with this guy captain47. He plan this like 2-3 weeks ago that was fine..Then every week after he would send a pm asking are we still on for our appointment and it should have been today..Then he say that he cant make it cause my family have ask me to come and look at a game..Its now 8:30 and he is in the chat I know he is not with his family in chat he said he couldnt give them a reason not to show..So I gets in chat the minute somone say HEY EBG he gets out I know you lying but you dont have to run from them I really wasnt going to say anything till he left..If you had to cancel or didnt want to come I'll respect you more just saying I had a change of heart rather than to give me a bs story and its not true. Crazy!!! uh well im done have a great day..MUAH
EBG, he just missed out on seeing a sweetheart of a young lady. You are class all the way.
If I had a nickel for every time something similar has happened to me over the past years, I wouldn't have to worry about October's rent.

Brush it off and go forward. Sorry it happened. But it's a huge part of this business, however frustrating.

Take care,
Elisabeth
EBG you are awesome in so many ways. Let the loser go. His loss. Captain47's ship has sunk.
sorry this happened to you, but from what i hear.... his loss!!
I understand that showing some taint will make you feel better.
I really think you could have blown this one off as a time waster, or post this elsewhere to see if someone else had a similar experience with him.

Sorry it happen
If I had a dollar for every provider that I sent prescreening information to, set an appointment with, and even called to verify that everything was still a go, then they give me that "excuse" for cancelling, I would have been able to see a providers who's donation is 200 dollars a session, once a day for a month.
I'm not saying girls don't do it everyone does it...I've never cancel or anything hell life does happen I understand that and I'm not mad cause he did I was upset that he lied then runs from it. the one thing a guy can do to EBG to get me heated is steal, and lie I don't like neither one..I'm nt going to lie to or steal imma tell you how I feel
Posting taint really lightens the load.
Hey Pyramider, I believe it may be your turn to post some Taint! JS!
Every time I do some modtard points me. I do like my points either minty or nacho flavored.
EBG you are awesome in so many ways. Let the loser go. His loss. Captain47's ship has sunk. Originally Posted by Invisible1
+1 lol