incredible amount of ugly body ink all over
their bodies??!!
Is this a national pimp gang?
Are these girls being trafficked?
No clear minded cute girl would have that
quantity of ugly tattoos applied all over their
body like that!!!
Something is terribly wrong! I refuse to see
a provider inked all over like that! No way!
Anyone else care to share their thoughts?
I think tattoos look amazing when done right. I don't have any bc of a promise I once made but I love to admire a beautifully tatted person - woman or man. Check out some of the Suicide Girl Pin-up Models and you may change your mind. Smoking, smoking HOTT!!!
Sorry, but this topic happens every month, just like the "who hates who" drama and the BBFS drama, and the NCNS drama.

http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=22948404

WALDT. I personally agree that tattoos have to be done right to be attractive. But I don't think posting anything on this board will ever change who gets ink, or my give me a desire to see the prison-tattoo set of girls.

Nothing is "terribly wrong." People do things you may not agree with. You have every right to refuse to see them. In fact...if enough members do, chances are the tattooed ladies in question won't be in the business long. But I really doubt that will happen.
In my humble opinion, it's a combination of the art, and the girl/woman wearing it that either makes ink an attractive enhancement to someone's overall appearance, or conversely a general detraction.

No adverting intended, as I've never met the lovely lady, but I happen to think that Jules Jaguar has an abundance of ink and it looks great. Just seems to suit her, and I find it appealing. On the other hand, there are a lot of ladies on here adorned with far less ink than Jules, and it makes them look tawdry.

Only my $0.02.
What is with the travelling providers and the
incredible amount of ugly body ink all over
their bodies??!!
Is this a national pimp gang?
Are these girls being trafficked?
No clear minded cute girl would have that
quantity of ugly tattoos applied all over their
body like that!!!
Something is terribly wrong! I refuse to see
a provider inked all over like that! No way!
Anyone else care to share their thoughts? Originally Posted by 777guy
I have noticed the same thing recently; known affiliation tats that is....

I have been curious if they road trip town to town together in a RV or old school rambler...could make for some good reality TV (you listening MTV???)
Rarely do I see a tat that I don't like. Except for the crowns.
Real world, I wouldn't have a girlfriend that was covered in tats. A few small ones, no biggie.

Hobby world, I don't give a fuck. Its not like I'm going to take her to meet the family. I'm going to fuck her and she is going to suck my dick. Nothing more.
I hate lots of ink to me it says i have lots of different problems that will cause you to have a shitty time. The only girl I have ever seen that had lots of ink that was not a shitty provider was pearis and she isnt working anymore that i know of.If a girl has ink it better be done well and absolutely no names or cheap ghetto looking shit you make good money get something artfully done.
What a lady spends the donations she receives is none of anyone's business.
LOL...

Nothing wrong with a bit of ink. On the right gal (take Jules for instance), it's incredible, sexy and fits her personality well.

However, like all fads, too many people have hopped on and muddled it all by mainstreaming it (ink) to your mini-van driving bagel eating crowd so everybody and their dog seems to get something inked just to say they have one = posers (kind of like what happened with the Harley D craze).

For me, I have zero ink... I cannot do it.
Ink that looks like it was done by and arteest is one thing, ink that looks like it was done out of boredom in the lockup is another.
Rarely do I see a tat that I don't like. Except for the crowns. Originally Posted by Prolongus
No accounting for taste!! I've never seen one I liked.
I never have the desire to get a tattoo. Though some of them are ok, but in my personal opinion, it never enhances one's appearance.
It's a reflection of how low society amd self esteem have come to.