Danica Patrick Thread

Are you a Danica Patrick fan?

I was NEVER a Nascar fan until Danica started racing.
She just seems so cool! We were all watching the race today about to DIE waiting for Danica to walk out. I was afraid I missed her and low and behold she walks out last with those bad ass shades on. Danica has swag!!!

Random thought: Does anyone else thinks that Mina Parker looks just like her! That would be hot if she did a photo shoot in a bikini and the GoDaddy Nascar jacket that Danica wears. Are there any other ladies who look like Danica?
Lol thanks sweetie!

Now I grew up watching NASCAR and let me tell u that it was on like donkey kong when a hot woman sat in a hot seat! The woman has made me love it even more
I prefer Indy and F1 but she isn't bad on the eyes...
Although I like Danica - I'd wear it out if she would hold still long enough, and I am a fan of racing overall, I despise nascar. For me it's sports car, prototype/LeMans class racing, and ultimately F1. So much incredible history at Spa-Francorchamps, Monza, Silverstone, Suzuka, and the Nürburgring/Nordschleife, among other circuits, nothing else compares (maybe Indianapolis comes close but it's not a road course).

Skill-wise, Danica is good, but not great, a little higher than mid-pack probably, but I do wish her luck and I hope she does well, and maybe she'll do some real racing again one of these days. I'd love to see her win whether it's nascar or Indy,

Less than three weeks to the first F1 race of the season!!!
What's not to like about Danica? Haters gonna hate though. Reminds me of the Juan Pablo Montoya haters.

I think the good old boys are mad because they don't have a local yokel who wins races very often.......and the last good old boy champion.......forget about it.......ancient history.
Random thought: Does anyone else thinks that Mina Parker looks just like her! Originally Posted by ArisRose
I'd rather sleep with Mina than Danica. Mina has much nicer tits
Lmao, the girls do make nice pillows pipefitter!
I'd rather sleep with Mina than Danica. Mina has much nicer tits Originally Posted by pipefitter73
+1 -- very nice curves on Mina!
I'd rather sleep with Mina than Danica. Mina has much nicer tits Originally Posted by pipefitter73
Kiss ass..

And yes I am mad because I didn't think of it first
Thank u guys! Ur more than welcome to touch anytime
Thank u guys! Ur more than welcome to touch anytime Originally Posted by Mina Parker

Touch?? I was thinking a good old hair pulling ass spanking good time..
Now u know, that is right up my alley, especially if hard core gut fucking Nevis going on in k9
Now u know, that is right up my alley, especially if hard core gut fucking Nevis going on in k9 Originally Posted by Mina Parker
Huh?

I know "I ain't from around here", but could you translate that for the Vanilla Guy?

Think I got everything except the "Nevis".

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
Huh?

I know "I ain't from around here", but could you translate that for the Vanilla Guy?

Think I got everything except the "Nevis".

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1 Originally Posted by biomed1
Pull her hair HARD!! Slap her ass HARD!! And try and pound that pussy through the mattress..

Nevis is close to hummmmmm

Pelvis.. lol
Lmao, got carried away for a split second! Nevis, pelvis, mattress oh just fk me already lol