fake review

a review was made on me a couple of days ago and it was false...the man that scheduled the appoint. cancelled then called an hr later trying to reschedule the appointment for the same day i told him no once you cancel i will not see you again i dont like my time being wasted....he wrote a review anyway saying he came and saw me i dont appreciate it...the sctivities told is pretty much gfe for the hhr which i only do if the right donation is involved second my description was false also im not fat or pregnant...i reported this fasle review and was told to post it here so i am doing so...im hooping the correct measures will be taken by the eccie mods to have this review removed...i am furious about this!
Hmmmm.....
My dear I do not doubt your account, there have been a recent flurry of such. As a preservation of provider integrity I would hope more would come forth with an acknowledgement when they receive a false positive review.
awwwwwww ALY ... you need a kiss?... MMMMMMMMMMWUAH... the mods will handle it.. dont worry about it... hold your head up... sweet girl
Soooooo.....is this the new trick? We get a shitty review then we accuse the guy of posting a fake review. Well played....
It actually is a fake review.. it hs happened to 3 other girls.. Look at alyssa's reputation.. $40 for 30 mins.. uhm come on dude you dont seriously believe that! Alyssa hun im sorry this happened to you RTM it
a review was made on me a couple of days ago and it was false...the man that scheduled the appoint. cancelled then called an hr later trying to reschedule the appointment for the same day i told him no once you cancel i will not see you again i dont like my time being wasted....he wrote a review anyway saying he came and saw me i dont appreciate it...the sctivities told is pretty much gfe for the hhr which i only do if the right donation is involved second my description was false also im not fat or pregnant...i reported this fasle review and was told to post it here so i am doing so...im hooping the correct measures will be taken by the eccie mods to have this review removed...i am furious about this! Originally Posted by alyssiajuarez

What does this mean? Are you saying you have different levels of service?
.. $40 for 30 mins.. uhm come on dude you dont seriously believe that! Originally Posted by The Chelsea Stone
That would be $140. ($40 being the stupid "hobby shorthand" that has persisted for years) That's not really far off of her advertised rate of a $260/hr. (https://www.preferred411.com/p34290) So that 'fact" doesn't really jibe.

The staff is looking into the situation. The court of public opinion is already started, with judgement being passed by folks who have no other information, so there's that.
Girl that sucks...I the truth will come out it always does...sorry that happened to you guys who are doing this are going to find it hard to book appointments...
Alyssia, I am sorry to hear that happened to you. I hope it all works out.
Soooooo.....is this the new trick? We get a shitty review then we accuse the guy of posting a fake review. Well played.... Originally Posted by steviewinwood
on aspd i wrote a shitty review the provider denied it and i was banned from eccie. I had almost 30 reviews. No questions asked my IP was straight banned. Not sure if the girl was close with eccie mods or what but....
It actually is a fake review.. it hs happened to 3 other girls.. Look at alyssa's reputation.. $40 for 30 mins.. uhm come on dude you dont seriously believe that! Alyssa hun im sorry this happened to you RTM it Originally Posted by The Chelsea Stone
are you trying to imply that one hundred and fourty dollars for 30 mins is cheap? haha..... please. one review isn't going to hurt anyone with good rep. deal with it. if it is fake you will have all other glowing reviews. There are always shit heads that write bad or false reviews. it goes both ways.
Who knows the truth, but looking at her other "no" reviews, there is a common thread.
if it was just a bad review i honestly could deal with that i have a couple of other bad reviews but didnt sit there and say that it was a lie i dealt with it...what i wont deal with is a liar who claimed he came and saw me which he did not so call me a liar all you want the truth will soon be revealed...
on aspd i wrote a shitty review the provider denied it and i was banned from eccie. I had almost 30 reviews. No questions asked my IP was straight banned. Not sure if the girl was close with eccie mods or what but.... Originally Posted by unteagle

Let me see if I get this right. You wrote a review on the old ASPD board and it was a bad review. That did not get you in trouble on ASPD where you wrote the review, but it got you banned from ECCIE? I have not found a guideline that would get anyone banned for writing negative reviews on another board. Can you elaborate on this one? And you are suspicious that she was close to ECCIE mods and they banned you for what you posted on ASPD? I think you got your boards mixed up in your post, because it really makes no sense.