Providers: First Time Clients - Ugly, Obnoxious, Overweight

I have a couple of close friends who are providers and they often talk to me about their business, sometimes just to talk and sometimes to seek advice.

One thing I have always been curious about, but did not feel it was proper for me to ask my friends, is this:

When you meet a client for the first time, and that client appears to you to be any of the following: unattractive, outright ugly, overweight, less than stellar hygiene or has an obnoxious personality ... what do you do?

And, if you decide to go forward with the session, what's going through your mind during the session?
So you never felt it was proper to ask your friends in private...so you post the question in public on a hooker board?

Your logic astounds me...
So you never felt it was proper to ask your friends in private...so you post the question in public on a hooker board?

Your logic astounds me... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
The Hooker Board is anonymous, so no one is made uncomfortable in asking nor answering the question. Those who choose to answer can do so if they please, it's their choice. I don't want to make my friends uncomfortable.
  • Trey
  • 03-31-2012, 12:36 PM
They are not anonymous on the board, they can not say the truth. A lady recently said she enjoyed a big Dick she had that day, next thing she knows the little Dick guys send her pm crying their Dick is to small for her now. If a chick says something about some of these soft bottom mother fuckers in the open she has to deal with that shit.

Look in real life most the girls wouldn't touch you. They do the same thing you do on a bad day at work, try and get through it. If he looks sick I bet they throw him out but hell ugly dudes are probably on the low scale as far as problems for the girls go.
I go by how someone is in general. Good personality. Weight can be 500 pounds I don't care. Hygene is a must as most of my clients have showered at my place. All yall guys that aren't wanted by a provider for weight, looks ect call me. The hygene thing isn't a issue as you all know I will ask you to wash. I rather someone that fits that catagory and treats me like a person and appreciates what I do for him than a a$$hole muscle guy that has a bad attitude. I'm particular in who I see to a certain point, I have my preferences. Looks and weight aren't in them!
I go by how someone is in general. Good personality. Weight can be 500 pounds I don't care. Hygene is a must as most of my clients have showered at my place. All yall guys that aren't wanted by a provider for weight, looks ect call me. The hygene thing isn't a issue as you all know I will ask you to wash. I rather someone that fits that catagory and treats me like a person and appreciates what I do for him than a a$$hole muscle guy that has a bad attitude. I'm particular in who I see to a certain point, I have my preferences. Looks and weight aren't in them! Originally Posted by bustyamy

I totally agree Amy! Every person who walks through the door is not going to fit our "preference" in real life. But, this is not real life, it's the "$$ hobby $$". I could care less how much some one weighs, looks, race, religion, etc. As long as he is respectful, that's all that really matters to me. Good personalities, good attitude, those things go a long way, on both ends. Besides that, I can almost bet that the majority of the men in this hobby, are just the opposite from a providers view of "sexy"! I'd almost rather have the over weight, small dick, just came from work & needs to shower----but is a sweet heart from the door to the end guy, than the suit and tie a$$ wipe who can't hold a convo because he feels you are less than him ANY DAY! We see all types of guys, to some extent we have a choice, I guess... But I am not a provider who books my appointments based on looks..so I meet them all! As stated, when we do see some one who is not our "type", we do just as you do at work..we smile, and get through it, and do our job!

I also agree Amy---Over weight, small dick, working men---- PM ME!!
i have a small one, am i in the club buhahaha
I totally agree Amy! Every person who walks through the door is not going to fit our "preference" in real life. But, this is not real life, it's the "$$ hobby $$". I could care less how much some one weighs, looks, race, religion, etc. As long as he is respectful, that's all that really matters to me. Good personalities, good attitude, those things go a long way, on both ends. Besides that, I can almost bet that the majority of the men in this hobby, are just the opposite from a providers view of "sexy"! I'd almost rather have the over weight, small dick, just came from work & needs to shower----but is a sweet heart from the door to the end guy, than the suit and tie a$$ wipe who can't hold a convo because he feels you are less than him ANY DAY! We see all types of guys, to some extent we have a choice, I guess... But I am not a provider who books my appointments based on looks..so I meet them all! As stated, when we do see some one who is not our "type", we do just as you do at work..we smile, and get through it, and do our job!

I also agree Amy---Over weight, small dick, working men---- PM ME!! Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE

+1.......give me a guy with an awesome open minded attitude ANY DAY!!!!

{Also I like chubby hubbys looking for a chunky monkey....lol}
well Ooo,Ooo,Ahh,Ahh baby

{Also I like chubby hubbys looking for a chunky monkey....lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
The euphemism Big Beautiful Woman bugs me and weighs me down; pardon the pun.

{Also I like chubby hubbys looking for a chunky monkey....lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
So what would you do with that guy???
I'm very open minded and a gentleman when we meet.
I treat all women like art work. Admire and handle with care...
I also have a little extra in the waist, not a lot mind you and I am working on getting rid of it, but no wife....(does that matter)
PM me
I have a couple of close friends who are providers and they often talk to me about their business, sometimes just to talk and sometimes to seek advice.

One thing I have always been curious about, but did not feel it was proper for me to ask my friends, is this:

When you meet a client for the first time, and that client appears to you to be any of the following: unattractive, outright ugly, overweight, less than stellar hygiene or has an obnoxious personality ... what do you do?

And, if you decide to go forward with the session, what's going through your mind during the session? Originally Posted by Licketyslit
I don't insist on "movie star good looks", but if the personal hygiene is really bad, and/or their personality is rude, I don't go into the session. Those two main things. I can usually find at least one or more qualities about most men that attracts me.
But I am not a provider who books my appointments based on looks..so I meet them all! As stated, when we do see some one who is not our "type", we do just as you do at work..we smile, and get through it, and do our job!

I also agree Amy---Over weight, small dick, working men---- PM ME!! Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
Yes ma'm !!!
I recently asked a date (jasmine fox) whether I looked like what she expected, and she replied that she had no preconcieved notions about her clients, she just took them as they came and tried to make them happy. What a wonderful approach to the hobby
I recently asked a date (jasmine fox) whether I looked like what she expected, and she replied that she had no preconcieved notions about her clients, she just took them as they came and tried to make them happy. What a wonderful approach to the hobby Originally Posted by midrider
+1