Happy Naughty Easter !!!

Here's wishing everyone a Happy and Naughty Easter...and if you cant be with the one you love ..love the one your'e with ..lol

Since I dont have any family in Houston, I will be home all weekend...maybe I will go see Titanic..lol

Happy Naughty Easter to you to darling Hope you enjoy no matter who you are with
HAPPY NAUGHTY EASTER... BACK @ u!
Wow gia nice avatar..very yummy..and thanks ladies it has started out pretty good so far...
EA's favorite holiday. He can got out in his hobby outfit and fit in.
Happy Easter Ladies,

I hope that you enjoy the day. Naughty or not. Allison have you seen Titanic before? I'm curious to hear if the 3-D really adds anything to the movie.
I'm curious to hear if the 3-D really adds anything to the movie. Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy
Not unless Kate Winslet's tits pop out of the screen and hit me in the face...that's the only way to improve that shitbag movie...
Not unless Kate Winslet's tits pop out of the screen and hit me in the face...that's the only way to improve that shitbag movie... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Well Damn....And here I thought we were going to have a romantic day at the pictures...
Well Damn....And here I thought we were going to have a romantic day at the pictures... Originally Posted by Valerie
Shit babe...I'm so fucking romantic that I can turn Wrath of the Titans into a panty-dropper...

And if your tits come out in my face...all the better.
Happy Easter Ladies,

I hope that you enjoy the day. Naughty or not. Allison have you seen Titanic before? I'm curious to hear if the 3-D really adds anything to the movie. Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy

Yes darlin I have seen it before and loved it, it holds a special place in my heart as I took my late son to see it when it first came out..But I really want to see it in 3D , I wish he was going with me..then after that Im gonna go to the deckhouse on richmond and catch a buzz..anyone feel free to join me..lol !!! luv ya
Happy Naughty Easter Miss Allison, I hope you're having naughty fun!