Do you hunger for romance with a fervent twist? If you long for a woman of extreme sensuality, you have most certainly found her.

Imagine an evening filled with decadent pleasure, and total fulfillment. I知 Romi Rain and your desires are about to become reality. I'm a beautiful, exotic, delight. I知 the perfect arm candy conversationalist for the refined businessman. Whether you are a local gentleman or a seasoned traveler, I can make it feel like an escape to paradise.

213-247-8588 e mail:romi.rain0011@gmail.com:s nog:

I enjoy the finer things in life and find the men I prefer to be older, successful, gentlemanly and worldly.

Physically, I'm a all natural lady who stands 5'4 (36C) with beautiful toned legs and flawless skin.

Often casually dressed, yet always stylish... Whatever I wear, I always have my enticing figure underneath~

I am Ideal for spending multiple hours with, keeping you engaged with my powers of charm and seduction.
Welcome!
dudette if I hunger and work out I could get a good woman.
Dazzling pictures; very nice
Imagine an evening filled with decadent pleasure, and total fulfillment. I知 Romi Rain and your desires are about to become reality. I'm a beautiful, exotic, delight. I知 the perfect arm candy conversationalist for the refined businessman. Whether you are a local gentleman or a seasoned traveler, I can make it feel like an escape to paradise.

213-247-8588 e mail:romi.rain0011@gmail.com

I enjoy the finer things in life and find the men I prefer to be older, successful, gentlemanly and worldly.

Physically, I'm a all natural lady who stands 5'4 (36C) with beautiful toned legs and flawless skin.

Often casually dressed, yet always stylish... Whatever I wear, I always have my enticing figure underneath~

I am Ideal for spending multiple hours with, keeping you engaged with my powers of charm and seduction.

213-247-8588 e mail:romi.rain0011@gmail.com:s nog:

I am Ideal for spending multiple hours with, keeping you engaged with my powers of charm and seduction
Welcome Romi !! Nice hot pics !! Hope you have the same aura and magic as the Original "Romi Rain" !!
Welcome aboard hon!