How about a Bonn11 Forum?

As Coed is dominated by Bonn11's mega cock ads, could we just start him his own Forum so that he can spout his shit (and I can Ignore) about how he discovered and patented Greek sex with his mega cock and we can have Coed back to talk about SEX?

I want more picture threads!
As Coed is dominated by Bonn11's mega cock ads, could we just start him his own Forum so that he can spout his shit (and I can Ignore) about how he discovered and patented Greek sex with his mega cock and we can have Coed back to talk about SEX?

I want more picture threads! Originally Posted by OldYeller
While I agree with you that his CRAP is annoying and basically unwanted, I think it is very pretentious and hypocritical of you to post that. After all, by your Avatar you are included in a recent "domination" of our Co-Ed section with you and numerous others "Shit" regarding a name I will no longer speak. The name doesn't deserve anymore attention just like Bonn11's Monster Cock doesn't deserve any.
While I agree with you that his CRAP is annoying and basically unwanted, I think it is very pretentious and hypocritical of you to post that. After all, by your Avatar you are included in a recent "domination" of our Co-Ed section with you and numerous others "Shit" regarding a name I will no longer speak. The name doesn't deserve anymore attention just like Bonn11's Monster Cock doesn't deserve any. Originally Posted by DirkDigglerSanAntonio
Don't go hating on the Slave!!

And please stay on topic...
Don't go hating on the Slave!!

And please stay on topic... Originally Posted by OldYeller

I am staying on topic. Your post is hypocritical, at the highest levels.
I am a visionary.

I'm sharing information about how guys can achieve the highest quality erections, have near zero recovery time between shots and soon I will share info on med I received to have larger volume of load.

These are very helpful to both men and women.

What guy doesn't want to have the highest quality of erection near zero recovery time between shots and have a huge load??

This should be every guys dream.

The Trimix, Bimix and cabergoline have provided me the highest quality erection and near zero recovery time.

This is a good thing and I'm sharing it with all the men and women on this site so they to can experience the same great pleasure.
I am a visionary.

I'm sharing information about how guys can achieve the highest quality erections, have near zero recovery time between shots and soon I will share info on med I received to have larger volume of load.

These are very helpful to both men and women.

What guy doesn't want to have the highest quality of erection near zero recovery time between shots and have a huge load??

This should be every guys dream.

The Trimix, Bimix and cabergoline have provided me the highest quality erection and near zero recovery time.

This is a good thing and I'm sharing it with all the men and women on this site so they to can experience the same great pleasure. Originally Posted by bonn11

I feel like I am watching network television at 4am. Are you a hobbyist or a salesman?
I am a hobbyist.

You guys don't want to have the highest quality erections, near zero recovery time and larger loads.

I received many PMs already so many guys are interested and it helps them so it is a good thing.
I am a hobbyist.

You guys don't want to have the highest quality erections, near zero recovery time and larger loads.

I received many PMs already so many guys are interested and it helps them so it is a good thing. Originally Posted by bonn11
Is there ONE person here who will admit to sending Bonn11 a PM? I seriously doubt your claim Bonn11. It seems if we are here and active, we more than likely do not have erection issues, and if we do it would be a no brainer that its being handled some how.
  • savak
  • 04-15-2014, 01:14 PM
Are you a hobbyist or a salesman? Originally Posted by DirkDigglerSanAntonio

he's an ascended hobbyist equipped with the latest in erectile alchemy.

his mission is teh ass-pipe and performing the art of the piercing void.

In his pursuit of attaining the title - God of Pankration, he will stop at nothing.

Creator help us....
Stop giving him what his ego desires-attention! Do not post about, on him or his "big cock"
Start passing out some free samples, Bonn!!
I am a visionary. Originally Posted by bonn11
Dude, your dick isn't the only thing on drugs.
I mean, come on, a review and two promo threads about a Greek encounter. How many dozen threads about your mega cock?
Your problem is not too much ego...

Yes, we all want monster cocks that spurt gallons, but ... could you please back it off from Level 11 to a saner LEVEL ... 3???
Every time I read that "Oh come on man" at the start of his posts leading into the bimix info, I think of the great tv pitchman Billy Mays and the Oxydol infomercial

Remember? Hi, Billy Mays here!

In my minds eye, instead of before and after pics of a stained carpet I have a vision of a before and after pic of a cock that's just been bimix injected and ready for the Greek test.

I don't really mind the posts though, kind of funny in an annoying sort of way.

As far as Whispers and Bonn, etal., we could start a new eccie acronym...MAH Most Annoying Hobbyist
Every time I read that "Oh come on man" at the start of his posts leading into the bimix info, I think of the great tv pitchman Billy Mays and the Oxydol infomercial

Remember? Hi, Billy Mays here!

In my minds eye, instead of before and after pics of a stained carpet I have a vision of a before and after pic of a cock that's just been bimix injected and ready for the Greek test.

I don't really mind the posts though, kind of funny in an annoying sort of way.

As far as Whispers and Bonn, etal., we could start a new eccie acronym...MAH Most Annoying Hobbyist Originally Posted by ammonite

As long as we have a category for MAPs (providers) too!
That might be a very long list