In Support of Bonn11

Bravo Dude.....

So long as you do not take this Mega Ad Posting Machine across the lines for some provider who rides your dick like it's never been rode you are fine to continue posting the information...

Dial down the repetitive posts..... you are setting yourself up for sanctions from the Mods with the cut and paste over and over.... They could label it as spam... stack points so fast you don't realize it and get ya banned pretty easily.... no one wants that....

Keep presenting new information from post to post or be answering the questions you are asked....

You might consider moving all the infomercial type stuff to your Sig Line And maybe your Avatar could have a picture of the Injection with contact info. That has been proven to be allowable her in San Antonio by most of your haters...

Keep up the good work.... I think you cut my hate mail to almost none!
  • savak
  • 04-16-2014, 01:08 AM

In 5 minutes.....bonn will reach optimum greek-titude resulting in worldwide greek-saturation.

icky will never be the same again...

I don't doubt Bonn's a massive dick. That's because the whole of him is one

Sorry, he's just a prick in my books......
I don't doubt Bonn's a massive dick. That's because the whole of him is one

Sorry, he's just a prick in my books...... Originally Posted by Beagle
big prick or little prick?
big prick or little prick? Originally Posted by Whispers

Big prick?.......wait!! Big prick metaphorically, small prick literally.......or is it the other way round?

Come on man.

Don't get me started on my cock size that is super improved as of April 2014.
Originally Posted by savak
Too fucking funny Savak!!! +1000!!
Originally Posted by Whispers -

So long as you do not take this Mega Ad Posting Machine across the lines for some provider who rides your dick like it's never been rode you are fine to continue posting the information...

Dial down the repetitive posts..... you are setting yourself up for sanctions from the Mods with the cut and paste over and over.... They could label it as spam... stack points so fast you don't realize it and get ya banned pretty easily.... no one wants that....

Keep presenting new information from post to post or be answering the questions you are asked....

You might consider moving all the infomercial type stuff to your Sig Line And maybe your Avatar could have a picture of the Injection with contact info. That has been proven to be allowable her in San Antonio by most of your haters...

Keep up the good work.... I think you cut my hate mail to almost none!
I know many will probably drop dead in their tracks on this but, I agree with Whispers on this..

Unfortunately Bonn, I did not get to meet you last week when I was in San Antonio at lunch.

Yes Bonn11, you found a "Penile Fountain of Youth" and your exuberant posts, threads, reviews concerning this are appreciated....to a point. If you look at the first page of the San Antonio Co-Ed section, soon it will be nothing but one big infomercial for Bonn11's Penis Wonder Drug and you will turn what should be a helpful exchange of information to your fellow Hobbiests into a Snake Oil Salesman pitch(pardon the pun) and I will look at as nothing more than Spam taking up space.

I am researching these products as well as I am sure our fellow Hobbiests are, but all you are doing is creating threads and reviews that no one will open because it will be the same "Look at Me" Infomercial of the new "ShamWow" for the penis.

It seems you already have a few White Knights of your own. I really do appreciate your contribution to the board and am sure if many try the products you boast about, you will have your own cult here. But......

Slow down on the infomercial and keep having fun seeing the girls, writing the reviews, and also let it be fun yet not irritating to read your posts, threads, and reviews.

Be this - not this -
Fight the Man, brother bonn.

Will you stand tall and say NO to censorship?
  • savak
  • 04-22-2014, 07:08 AM
the naysayers have been disproved.

Bonn is a super-beast with an over-lord cock
Thanks Savak!