NCNS Ms Francisca

I reached out to her through P411 and she replied to me via email. We set up a time and went from there. The outcall meeting time came and went nothing. I sent her an email 30min after the scheduled time and still nothing. Eventually I heard back from her 4 hours later. Saying she was really sorry, got locked out of her house (ok fine, sorta believable) and that she would offer a discount. Great I thought, and replied back asking what that would be and when she'd be free to try meeting up again.... it's been 2 weeks now since this happened and I have not heard a peep from her.

I've moved on since but I thought she was a dependable provider.
We all live complicated lives, and hers is no exception. I do know that there have been recent RW issues that have affected her availability. She's worth your patience and persistence, if you still have the interest.
We all live complicated lives, and hers is no exception. I do know that there have been recent RW issues that have affected her availability. She's worth your patience and persistence, if you still have the interest. Originally Posted by PDid
I know, and that's why I took so long in debating posting this. I've heard good things about her so I thought i'd give her a try. The lack of communication is mind boggling after all the positives I heard is a head scratcher.
  • savak
  • 04-18-2014, 03:34 PM
i know shes been having incall issues unfortunately. im sure that something extraordinary happened that has resulted in all this.

hope everything works out between yall.
i know shes been having incall issues unfortunately. im sure that something extraordinary happened that has resulted in all this.

hope everything works out between yall. Originally Posted by savak
+1
She has a stellar record and is definitely worth the wait & retry.
She's one of a kind and I'm sure an ATF on numerous Hobbyist Lists.

hope everything works out between yall. Originally Posted by savak
Perhaps, but the meeting was for an outcall. Also doesn't explain the lack of communication.

Maybe i'll try ONE more time at some point.
Some really sound advice from everyone here. Patience is king in this world of ours. Even some of the best ones have things come up. The wait is always worth it, esp in this case I am sure as her reviews are amazing and reputation is outspoken.
Thanks for the post hope she makes it up to you. I know the aggravation of that. 75 miles one way for WtF... Ill proceed with caution just in case I want to see her.
I agree that th BCD is superb, while the TCB could stand considerable improvement. I've no insight into her non-hobby life, and how it might complicate her TCB self. What I can say is this, I'm frustrated but I keep trying---more than for anyone else in the hobby I can think of.
RW events getting in the way is excusable. The lack of communication is completely UNEXCUSEABLE.

A text or email takes a few seconds. Just because she maybe good BCD does not mean a NCNS is acceptable and that you just need to have patience.
RW events getting in the way is excusable. The lack of communication is completely UNEXCUSEABLE.

A text or email takes a few seconds. Just because she maybe good BCD does not mean a NCNS is acceptable and that you just need to have patience. Originally Posted by Flyinghawaiian
I 100% agree with this... We as hobbyists have real world lives also, not only that, we are the customer. We're expected to show up on time, be clean, have a great attitude, etc... It goes both ways. Making excuses for that is bullshit.

It doesn't matter if Jesus came down and wanted to have a conversation, if you have an appointment with someone, you at a minimum text and say hey, I'm not going to make it, that goes both ways.
I 100% agree with this... We as hobbyists have real world lives also, not only that, we are the customer. We're expected to show up on time, be clean, have a great attitude, etc... It goes both ways. Making excuses for that is bullshit.

It doesn't matter if Jesus came down and wanted to have a conversation, if you have an appointment with someone, you at a minimum text and say hey, I'm not going to make it, that goes both ways. Originally Posted by dbeartx
For sure. I've never NCNS'ed anyone because its just common courtesy and i'm not a dick like that.

I get being locked out and not having access to your stuff (ie computer/phone) to reach out. Fine. But emailing me afterwards "hey sorry, let me make it up to you if you're still interested", me replying back, then not hearing a thing...EVER. That's bad TCB.
BigTee.... Please accept my apology. I agree that I was wrong and deserve this NCNS thread.

I have no valid excuse for not contacting you back. You have contacted me in the past and because of your age and the "magnum" comment on your P411 profile I was hesitant to agree to meeting you. You do have several OKs on P411 from reputable ladies and that is the reason I finally decided to agree to a date with you.

I locked myself out of my home..... this was the 4th time in a week and I was extremely frustrated (not your fault). I sent you an email and explained what happened and offered you a discount.
You replied back to me..... "What kind of discount?" and that question simply ticked me off. I was already frustrated and your question made me feel as if the amount of discount I was willing to offer would be a factor on whether you would re-schedule.

I was wrong in how I handled this issue. I should of replied back to you and explained.

Also.... I have had some female health issues past few months and slowly getting better. I am not going to give details, but I will tell you all that I had some hormone issues and I have been a bit emotional, and as in this case, a bit irrational.

I have not been TCB as I should in the past few months. I apologize to all who have been affected.

To those that believe that being a hobbyist is equal to being a provider.... You are wrong. Yes it only takes a few minutes to respond to an email, but I received an average of 7 new client request per day in March. I also communicate with several gentlemen that I see regularly.... 10 clients per day, 3 to 5 emails per client.... Add the numerous text messages I receive... TCB in hobby world takes a lot more than just a few minutes. TCB takes several hours in a day, 7 days per week.

I am extremely thankful that after 15 years in this hobby world, many of you want to see me, and I honestly feel bad that I cannot keep up with all the requests I receive. I no longer post my phone number because I have been unable to keep up with calls and texts. I rarely post adds to keep volume down, I prefer no reviews because a review will generate a good 20 request.... I am honestly doing the best I can regarding TCB.
BigTee.... Please accept my apology. I agree that I was wrong and deserve this NCNS thread.

I have no valid excuse for not contacting you back. You have contacted me in the past and because of your age and the "magnum" comment on your P411 profile I was hesitant to agree to meeting you. You do have several OKs on P411 from reputable ladies and that is the reason I finally decided to agree to a date with you.

I locked myself out of my home..... this was the 4th time in a week and I was extremely frustrated (not your fault). I sent you an email and explained what happened and offered you a discount.
You replied back to me..... "What kind of discount?" and that question simply ticked me off. I was already frustrated and your question made me feel as if the amount of discount I was willing to offer would be a factor on whether you would re-schedule.

I was wrong in how I handled this issue. I should of replied back to you and explained... Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
I appreciate you replying to this thread. Not many providers that get a NCNS do. It was never my intent to make it sounds like the discount would be a factor in rescheduling. Apology accepted.
Says she has no valid excuse, then lists all her excuses... Priceless