Favorite Prepaid Hobby Phone?

I currently am using Google voice but I've been getting so frustrated with it and now it's totally crashing. Any suggestions on a hobby phone provider? They have so many prepaid providers it makes my head spin. The main features I would like is to be able to send pictures, take pictures, flip phones are fine, and good service. Preferably a basic phone with camera. Thank you!

Mods, feel free to move this as I wasn't sure if it should be in ISO or hobby related discussion.
What kind of phone do you have now as your personal phone?

Camille
What kind of phone do you have now as your personal phone?

Camille Originally Posted by CamilleFox69
Samsung Galaxy S3 but I hate it. I want to upgrade eventually to an LG G2. I stopped at the mall today and found an ATT gophone for only $14 and their monthly plan is $25. I think I'm going to go with that one. They had a Tracphone for $5 but I'm not too fond of the tracphone service.
I use an app on my phone called Hushed. It works really well and it does everything you are looking for on a phone... I don't know how well that would work for you. You just buy a local number from the app and load it as needed.

Camille
I use an app on my phone called Hushed. It works really well and it does everything you are looking for on a phone... I don't know how well that would work for you. You just buy a local number from the app and load it as needed.

Camille Originally Posted by CamilleFox69
Can you send pictures through that app?
Yes!

Camille
Awesome! Thank you!
Use Verizon phone for hobby. Do not use the google voice, puts hobby info on regular phone. Simple phone $35 per month, the best part is I can trash it if needed. For providers it may not be that easy. I could upgrade it to smart phone if I wanted to but just need voice and text to contact the girls.

Gonna check that AP Camille thanks