The Boss says Trump's an insurrectionist and mentally unstable

• Devo
  • Today, 02:35 PM
He should spend more time with his ill wife, and spend less preaching to the poor lowly masses about how bad Trump is.

Bruce who??
He should spend more time with his ill wife, and spend less preaching to the poor lowly masses about how bad Trump is.

Bruce who?? Originally Posted by Devo
Yeah, who’s he the boss of? He’s a woke fagtard that nobody cares about anymore.
Nobody cares, and yet he still has legions of fans and makes money hand over fist.

You both sound jelly asf
Nobody cares, and yet he still has legions of fans and makes money hand over fist.

You both sound jelly asf Originally Posted by HDGristle
So did P Diddy, JayZ etc.
have you’ve been invited to a Freak off party Mr Gristle? I bet most of the music industry has. Including the “boss”.
BAHAHAHA

Springsteen is a fraud.
Doe 176 has. His name is Donald Trump. Also hung with Epstein.
Springsteen is a draft dodger with a messed up brain

"At age 19, Springsteen was drafted, but failed his physical examination because of a concussion he suffered in a motorcycle accident two years earlier combined with his behavior at induction, both of which reportedly made him unacceptable for military service."

he acted like a kook retard. was he really acting?

"Like countless other people of his age, Bruce Springsteen stared at his own mortality in the mirror when drafted for the US Army aged 19 to serve his country in the Vietnam War. However, he just couldn’t bring himself to go and came up with an ingenious plan to dodge duty.

At the same time as The Boss was playing dive-bars, he had friends on the other side of the world fighting. Many people he knew didn’t return from Vietnam, and those who did were disparate souls to the young, innocent, wide-eyed teenagers that received their call-up. “I had some friends, very close friends of mine…guys who came home in wheelchairs, and then, I didn’t go,” the singer told Tom Hanks at Tribeca Film Festival in 2017. He went on to admit: “I was a stone-cold draft dodger.”

Springsteen then confessed that he carried out “everything in the draft-dodgers textbook. So, perhaps, I felt guilty about that later on. I had friends who went. I had friends who went and died. I had friends later on who were seriously hurt.” The Boss went on to say how it was a difficult journey to “come to terms with myself”, and he turned to music to clear his conscience.
Lol, Waco. It's ok. He couldn't have his daddy pay to tell the gubmint his tootsies hurt so he couldn't have used EVERY play in the book

"At age 19, Springsteen was drafted, but failed his physical examination because of a concussion he suffered in a motorcycle accident two years earlier combined with his behavior at induction, both of which reportedly made him unacceptable for military service."

He’s a complete fraud.
he acted like a kook retard. was he really acting?

"Like countless other people of his age, Bruce Springsteen stared at his own mortality in the mirror when drafted for the US Army aged 19 to serve his country in the Vietnam War. However, he just couldn’t bring himself to go and came up with an ingenious plan to dodge duty.

At the same time as The Boss was playing dive-bars, he had friends on the other side of the world fighting. Many people he knew didn’t return from Vietnam, and those who did were disparate souls to the young, innocent, wide-eyed teenagers that received their call-up. “I had some friends, very close friends of mine…guys who came home in wheelchairs, and then, I didn’t go,” the singer told Tom Hanks at Tribeca Film Festival in 2017. He went on to admit: “I was a stone-cold draft dodger.”

Springsteen then confessed that he carried out “everything in the draft-dodgers textbook. So, perhaps, I felt guilty about that later on. I had friends who went. I had friends who went and died. I had friends later on who were seriously hurt.” The Boss went on to say how it was a difficult journey to “come to terms with myself”, and he turned to music to clear his conscience. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He’s a complete fraud.
Lol. So is Trump
Lol, Waco. It's ok. He couldn't have his daddy pay to tell the gubmint his tootsies hurt so he couldn't have used EVERY play in the book Originally Posted by HDGristle

admit it, you had no idea yer "hero" is a draft dodger with brain damage
admit it, you had no idea yer "hero" is a draft dodger with brain damage Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He doesn’t have a clue about anything. Bruce couldn’t lick Jimmy Pages balls! Or Arnies!!!!!!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6XIQR4...VkIHplcHBlbGlu

Springsteen was a putz. Jimmy was great. Soooo good!!!
I dont give a rats ass who any celeb votes for or endorses, over half of them never even graduated high school

anyone who votes because tayor swift or clooney or nugent says so is a complete asshole......... study policy, study economics study history and then study the canidates

just another "i'm trying to get somebody igitated" thread
Lol. So is Trump Originally Posted by HDGristle

and Biden and Clinton.

Springsteen's opinion is as worthless as yours .. or mine.

swing and a miss
"At age 19, Springsteen was drafted, but failed his physical examination because of a concussion he suffered in a motorcycle accident two years earlier combined with his behavior at induction, both of which reportedly made him unacceptable for military service." Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Wait...so you righties care about draft dodgers now???? I for one admire your willingness to look and sound ridiculous.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL